Chapter16

It's been a week since the devils went but Jungkook is not able to have a peaceful sleep since then, there is always something or someone haunting him in his dreams. He knows that he gets nightmares when he is triggered for a while but after having the nightmare, he can go back to sleep after an hour or so but these days, his nightmares are so bad that he can't back to sleep and is having trouble in his daily life. 

Namjoon and Yoongi are noticing his pale and dull face. They ask him daily but he just simply answers that he is having some nightmares which is true but he never tells them the details because they might start thinking that something or someone has entered the house after the devils left.

Right now, Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and Lisa were in the living room, talking.

Jungkook was dozing off while the other three were talking loudly and laughing. 

"Kook?" Lisa shook him. Jungkook woke up, startled and looked around with wide eyes.

"What happened?!"

"Nothing. You were dozing off, is everything okay?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. It's just that I am not able to get some good sleep these days"

"What do you mean by these days? Since when?"

"Since the devils went back, he hasn't gotten proper sleep. He is getting nightmares every night that's why either he sleeps with me or with Namjoon" Yoongi said.

"Do you want to sleep at my place for a change?" Lisa suggested.

"I think that is a good idea, Kookie" Yoongi said.

"Okay then I will try to sleep at Lisa's house for tonight" Jungkook sighed and leaned back. He has been tired and exhausted all week because of lack of sleep, he is not even eating properly. He knows that if he was alone than his health would worse because he is no state to even move from his place let alone cook food.

"Do you miss them?" Lisa asked all three of them.

"I am quite sure that if they were humans they would be a toxic one and we would be in a toxic relationship with them. Even if we know that it is a toxic relationship, we would still stay in that relationship" Namjoon said.

"I just asked you if you missed them, not define our relationship with them if we were humans" Lisa said.

"He indirectly meant that he missed him and he wanted him to stay" Yoongi said.

"He could have said that in a simple language"

"That was a simple language" Jungkook said.

"I need to spend more time with you guys, to know your simple language"

"Yep" the three of them said.

"Do you miss them?" Lisa asked Yoongi who nodded.

"Sometimes, I can hear my ear ringing like they are calling him" Yoongi chuckled slightly at their foolishness.

"How about you, Kookie?" the three of them looked at Jungkook.

"I do miss the sex though" Jungkook said with a dreamy smile. The three gave him a blank look.

"You miss him, don't you?" Namjoon asked "Accept the fact that you do"

"Fine! I do! I am sad that he doesn't even come in my dream" Jungkook pouted.

"I think they would have a lot of work after they went back after all they were here for a month and the times over there goes different than here" Yoongi said.

"True"

"Do you miss Jennie?" Yoongi asked Lisa.

"I do! I wish she was a human" Lisa gave a small sad smile.

"Then it would be the type of relationship I told, toxic" Namjoon said.

"Yeah but now, I am hungry. Do you guys have any food?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, we do" Yoongi turned his face to Jungkook who was dozing off on the couch "Do you want to eat or are you continue to doze off on the couch?"

"I think I am going to continue doze off on the couch"

"Okay"

Namjoon, Yoongi and Lisa went to have some food while Jungkook was dozing off on the couch. The three of them were unaware of the pair of eyes looking at them.