Chapter 51

"What the fuck is happening here?!" V entered the throne room and looked that everyone was there. His hands were around Jungkook's waist.

"We heard you kneeled down!" one of the demons said.

"I did. So what?" Jungkook pouted and side hugged Taehyung while leaning his head on the latter's head. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and frowned. He pulled Jungkook closer to him and whispered in his ears "What happened, love?" 

"Baby is kicking too much! It hurts!" Jungkook pouted with very slightly teary eyes,

Taehyung sighed and broke the hug. He got on his knees in front of Jungkook's stomach (making everyone gasp again except his friends) and whispered in a low voice. Enough for Jungkook to hear who giggled.

"Darling, please stop kicking your papa. It hurts" the baby responded with a kick which hit Taehyung's lips "I didn't mean to kick me. I meant, stop kicking both of us. Just a few months and I will hold you, and teach you how to kick others properly, but for now, go back to sleep and let papa rest, hm? He has a lot of work" Taehyung pecked his stomach and stood in front Jungkook wrapping his hands around Jungkook's waist.

"The baby stopped kicking. Thank you" Jungkook whispered and pecked his cheek. Taehyung smiled and then turned back to others.

"You kneeled again!" 

"Again, why the fuck am I here?!" 

"Will we be really be kicked into the deepest and darkest part of hell, where Bina is, if he defy either of yours orders?" 

"You called me here to ask me this shit?!"

"Also when is the baby shower?"

"I wanted to talk about the baby shower! But we were interrupted" Jungkook tried to back hug Taehyung. Key word tried.

"We were going to discuss those things when I was called here" 

"Can we go back and discuss those things?" Jungkook peeked from Taehyung's shoulder making a lot of them coo at him while some had nosebleed. They nodded.

"I swear to god if this is the reason they called us here then I am going to pour water all over hell!" Hoseok said.

"We only had this one question for them, but with you guys we have some work. So, they can leave" TaeKook nodded and almost ran out of there while the others stayed there. Everyone felt like Hoseok was about to throw hands at them if they didn't tell something that was worth it and it was true, he was ready to throw hands.