Chapter 36

Everyone was gathered at the hall of the palace where V was. They could see he was angry, and they did hear the alarms blaring, and this happens only when V is super angry. Normally, there is no one to calm him down, but right now, there is Jungkook, but they didn't know if he would be able to calm him down or not.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Jin asked.

"Binna released the fairies, sirens, big foot, and the gnomes, then she framed me into releasing the fairies and sirens. I had to go back to Earth to get them. "

"That shouldn't be hard considering you guys are friends" Jimin said.

"Exactly! He is super angry and all I want to do is enjoy the show" Jungkook said.

"Of course you want to. Don't you dare add oil in this fire or else your ass will play for it later" Namjoon said.

"Let's see" Jungkook shrugged.

"You called me?" Binna said.

V walked closer to her and grabbed her by her neck then threw side ways.

"That was hot" Jungkook mumbled. Almost everyone who heard him gave him a judging look.

"Don't know how but okay" Lisa said and everyone who heard them nodded.

"You fucking whore!!" Taehyung walked to her. Binna was shocked, she stood and frowned at V.

"What did I do?!"

"Are you that fucking desperate for power?! You framed Jungkook, fuck that! He can handle you. But you dare to release those creatures to Earth! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" V picked her by her hair and threw her on the other side. Everyone moved from the places to make space for him, they didn't want to him more angry.

Binna graoned as she stood up and glared at Jungkook who shrugged.

"I didn't say that! I thought I accidentally released the sirens and fairies, but I can get them. We are friends! We like each other" Jungkook said with a smile which turned immediately into a pout "I missed them! I was so happy that I could have a little talk with them but then you go on and release them" Jungkook rolled his eyes. Except BTS, Blackpink and TXT, everyone was shocked. The fairies and sirens are picky with friends and they were surprised to hear that they have become friends with Jungkook.

V walked towards Jungkook and stood beside him. He wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer.

"You will be the one who will bring them back. I don't give a fuck how you do that! You have two months, get them back in a proper state. If Jungkook has to leave again because of you, then what I will do you, is something you won't be able to imagineV growled at her sending a shiver through almost everyone's spine.

"But why was I punished by your father if he knew that it was her?!" Jungkook asked while looking at Taehyung with a questioning look.

"I don't know, love" except a few everyone gasped at the nickname "If you want then we can talk to him"  V suggested but Jungkook shook his head.

"You have a lot of work. I will talk to him, I will know the reason myself" Jungkook was furious and V knew it. He started kissing his neck but stopped when he felt an aura.

Everyone's heads turned towards the door from the aura was coming. V continued kissing Jungkook's neck while closing his eyes with his hands going inside Jungkook's t-shirt and caressing his waist. Jungkook was holding back his moans.