Chapter 42

With Jungkook,

He was ready. He was wearing a black suite with a heavy crown on his head which seemed light but it was not and his head was aching. It was the crown of the queen, so he had to wear. The crown was of red and black color. He looked at himself in the mirror and checked himself out.

"I look sexy! I wonder how long will it take Taetae to pound on me?" Jungkook asked himself while looking in the mirror failing to notice the door open up.

"The moment he sees you but I suppose, he will have to keep himself in control" Jungkook turned and saw that Taehyung was standing by the door and leaning on it while his hands were crossed against his chest. He was wearing a red suit with a crown that was made for the king. His crown was also of black and red color.

He walked to Jungkook and wrapped is hands around Jungkook's waist as he pulled him closer and pecked his head. He smiled at him and pulled him in a kiss His hands went to Jungkook's nape as his one hand went down to Jungkook's ass and squeezed it as Jungkook moaned in the kiss and pulled him closer.

Before the two could do anything more, someone pulled them apart. Jungkook whined because he was feeling horny after the kiss and seeing his devil in that outfit made him look hotter.

"I told you to not leave either of them alone!" Lisa said "They are so fucking horny!"

"Babe, so you are" Jennie said with a smile and pecked Lisa's cheeks whereas Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Everyone is waiting for the king and queen. We have to start the ceremony and threw these two in a room before they fuck in the open" Yoongi said.

"I honestly wouldn't mind that but okay" Jungkook said making Taehyung chuckle.

"Let's go" Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jungkook's waist.

In the wedding arena,

The place was huge and everyone came to watch the wedding. It was different than the normal wedding the humans have seen. The couple entered together and stood in front of the former King who smiled at them.

"Finally! You guys are getting married" he whispered. Jungkook giggled with a nod and looked at V who when noticed the stares looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What?" he asked in a whisper while his father was telling somethings which he didn't pay attention.

"You are looking hot"

"I know and you are looking sexy. I can't wait to get those clothes of you"

"Me too. Is the crown heavy?" 

"I am used to the weight. Why? Do you want me to wear while I fuck you?" 

"That sounds nice and could we have sex somewhere new?"

"Like where? I don't think anyone will loan us their room even for a night and we have everything we need in our room"

"Maybe in the human world?"

"Sounds good. Let's try" 

"Is it really possible?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah. It is" 

"Ahem! From now on, Jungkook is the queen" the two looked at him. Jungkook smiled.

"Do I have to do something before I actually sit on the throne and not on his lap?" Jungkook asked pointing at V.

"I don't mind you sitting on my lap" V mumbled.

"Neither do I but I want to sit on that damn chair too!" Jungkook looked at V's father who sighed and nodded.

"Let's just say you will be changing your species" 

"Can we do that while I am pregnant?" everyone except a few looked at him with wide eyes. Jungkook was taken back with the attention he got and let out a nervous chuckle when he looked at V "Did I not tell you that while you were bringing me here?"

"This is a fucking reaction of 'I know' right?!" 

"Sorry! I just came to know when I was getting ready and your mom barged in! I don't why but who cares! I found out the reason why I am so horny" everyone frowned.

"You are always horny" Yeonjun said.

"Gotta agree with him" V said. Jungkook rolled his eyes.