Chapter 38

In V's room,

He closed the door and leaned on the door as he pulled Jungkook in his arms and pecked his head.

"I am not going anywhere, ever again" Jungkook whispered in his ears as he pecked V's neck who just held him tighter.

"I can't let you leave me again. Every time you left, I went crazy, Kookie, it's crazy how your absence can make me feel" V whispered in Jungkook's ears who giggled.

"I am glad I can make you feel like that. I am sorry that you had to feel the loneliness again"

"Just don't leave again if you are feeling sorry. Just stay by my side" V broke the hug and kept his hands on Jungkook's waist who kept his hands on V's neck.

"I will always stay here. Don't you know that we have a marriage in a few days"

"Next month, love, next month"

"Few days, love, few days" V chuckled and nodded at his cute bunny.

V looked at him with a lot of affection and caressed his face as he pecked his head, it was a long kiss. He backed away and just admired Jungkook with a soft smile on his face, and his hands not leaving Jungkook's face.

"Will you stop looking at me like that?" Jungkook was feeling shy under that gaze. 

V chuckled "Give me a reason to. I am looking at my love, why should I look at a whore with those loving eyes and not him?"

Jungkook looked at V with an eyebrow raised "Did you just tell that you look at a whore with the eyes that you are looking at me?!"

"NO! I meant that should I look at a whore with these eyes or should I look at my love with these yes?!" 

"Of course me!"

"Then don't tell me to stop looking at you like that, got it?"  Jungkook just nodded.

There was a knock on the door and both of them groaned.

"I swear to god, I just told everyone that I want to spend sometime with you alone but here they are knocking on my fucking door!" 

"Open the damn door, V, before I break it!" Namjoon said.

"I can't risk that" V said and opened the door "What?! Was me dragging Jungkook away with me not enough for everyone to know that I want to stay alone with him?!"  V groaned but got a smack on his head by Namjoon.

"Get your asses out, now! She is not listening to any of us and creating a havoc! I am not letting Jinnie deal wit this again! He was severely injured last time! The tittle of your fiancé gives them more power than you think" Namjoon said with a worried and angry gaze.

"I will deal with her, right now" 

"Can't you just let your mom deal with her?" Jungkook asked.

"I can't love. Eomma already has a lot of work and I don't want to burden her with mine. As much as I want to spend time with you, I still have some responsibility and just because you could easily run away from your responsibilities in the human world does not mean I will let the same thing happened here, Kookie, remember that, okay?" Jungkook nodded because he knew that V meant every word of what he said.

"Let's go shall we?" Namjoon asked and the two nodded.