Chapter 34

"What the fuck did you just say?! I want you to repeat that!" Yoongi demanded.

"I am going back to earth after two months"

"And why?" Hoseok asked.

"Because I did something stupid. This time it was me and not him. So, please don't scold him" 

"But what the fuck did you do, Kook?!" Lisa asked.

"Nothing much I just ran to his father in the middle of the punishment after I got my memories back" Jungkook let out a nervous chuckle.

"Why in the fucking world would you do that?!" Soobin asked.

"I don't know....." Jungkook mumbled. He was feeling small because everyone around were pissed at him and glaring at him.

"Stop getting angry at him so much" Jungkook turned back and saw V standing behind him.

"How could we not?!" Taehyun said.

"I am sorry..." Jungkook mumbled and went closer to V, in an attempt to hide himself.

"Why did you do that, Kookie?" Namjoon asked in a soft voice "You could do everything but that"

"Do you have any idea what V has to go through every fucking time?!" Jennie said.

"I know! And he is not the only one that has to go through all those things! I go through somethings too! Ask your lovers what kind of life they had to live because they decided to try this punishment out with me! Ask them what kind of life I had!" Jungkook huffed and walked away.

"Not gonna lie but his life was shit" Lisa said. The humans nodded.

"Still doesn't give him an excuse to do this" Jisoo said.

"I will be fine. This will be the last time and at least this time he is staying here for a while. Anyways, this once it was his fault but every other time he went, it was my and only my fault. So, stop getting angry at him for his one mistake and get back to work"

"What are you going to do?" Jin asked.

"I will be spending sometime with my bunny because he is going to be leaving soon and I want to spend sometime with him before he disappears for a decade or more, again"

V followed Jungkook and held his hand as he dragged him somewhere private to talk to him. V knew something was wrong but he did not know what it was.

"What do you want?!" Jungkook asked as V stopped and pinned him on the wall of a lonely hallway.

"What the fuck did you do?! I know he won't send you back there for such a small thing!" V asked as he harshly pinned Jungkook on the wall when the latter tried to move.

"I told you! That is the only reason! He was in a bad mood" Jungkook shrugged.

"Jungkook, don't fucking lie to me!! Tell me why the fuck are you going back to Earth and there is no way that they would allow you to keep your memories. Tell me the actual reason before I walk to them, myself and ask them"

"Fine! Stop getting all devily on me! I unleashed something on Earth, accidentally"

"What did you unleash?!" V knew he was not going to like the answer but he had to know the truth.

"You know your favorite demon pets?"

"I have many. Which one of them did you unleash?!" 

"It's not one" V's eyes went wide "I accidentally released the sirens and fairies"

"The evil ones? The ones who look sweet and nice but will eat your skin?!" V asked. Jungkook nodded "How in the bloody world did you manage do that?!" 

Jungkook let out a nervous chuckle "Even I don't know that...." 

V punched the wall beside him, Jungkook flinched and looked up at V with nervous eyes as he let out a nervous smile and started fidgeting with his hands and legs.

V took a deep breath and looked at Jungkook "And how do you plan on bringing them back? Can I know?"

"Um... I will be talking to them and bringing them back"

Before V could tell anything else someone walked to them with a panic and flushed face. The two could tell that something has fucked up.