Chapter 25

The devils dragged the humans in the room they were before and locked the door. They roughly threw them on the bed. The humans were scared, they could see the anger in their eyes and it scared, Jungkook knew what happens when V gets angry because V did get angry on him once and since then he prevented getting him angry, he was too rough.

"Rough on bed is the not only thing that is going to happen you, Jeon Jungkook" V said like he was able to read Jungkook making him gulp.

"What will you guys do?!" Lisa asked.

"I really want to beat the fuck out of you but I can't so I will fuck the fuck out of you"

"To be honest, fucking the fuck out doesn't make sense" Namjoon said.

"Know when to keep your mouth" Yoongi said.

"Don't worry. I will make you understand that's soon" Jin said with a smile which made Namjoon gulp because he knows when Jin smiles, means he is gonna get fucked bad.

"And why now now?" Jungkook asked.

"If they are postponing then why the fuck are you preponing it?!" Yoongi asked, furiously.

"Because we want to know how your smart asses drank poison casually and came here but did not have enough brain to sleep while distracting him?!" Jimin asked.

The humans looked at each other because that plan did not come in their head. They looked at each other with stupid faces and chuckled nervously. They looked the devils with a nervous smile.

"That plan did not come in your head, did it?" Soobin asked.

"You know me, stupid things comes to my mind first" Yeonjun chuckled nervously.

The devils sighed and shook their heads.

"What are we gonna do with them? They are murderers and every one of them and they have to get punished or else everyone will erupt with injustice" Rosé said.

"Isn't that the reason that they are here?" Jungkook asked.

"Another one who doesn't know when to shut up" Yoongi said.

"Why don't you sit there quietly while we discuss your punishments with us and the overall hell one too" V glared at Jungkook who nodded and sat back.

"Do you guys have phone or something? We are bored" Lisa said.

"Why don't my friends know when to shut up?!" Yoongi asked himself.

"Then listen to us and imagine your punishments because it is not going to be light" Jimin said.

"So, what should we do?" Jisoo asked "I mean you guys have a soft spot for them and so do we" Rosé nodded in agreement.

"We will give them the punishment they are supposed to get for murdering" V said without hesitation.

"What would that be?" Jungkook asked, hesitant.

"For the starters, you will be living the moment again except this time, you will be the victim, you will be the one who is getting killed. This will happen till all your victims are dead" Jisoo explained.

"If we did mass killing then?" Taehyun asked.

"It will still be the same" Kai explained.

"Then what will happen?!" Yoongi asked.

Before anyone could say anything, there was a knock on the door. Jisoo opened the door and Binna entered.

"It's time for their punishments and I have to take them with them" she said in a monotone.

"I told you we will be punishing them, personally" V said.

"And as far as I can see, it's not worth the standards of hell" Binna said.

"That is because we haven't started yet. We were summoned by them, we know exactly what hurts them and not better anyone out there. So, it will be us who will be punishing them" V said. Binna poked her tongue against her cheeks and left. Before she left, she glared at Jungkook who showed him his tongue.

"She is not someone you want to provoke, Jungkook. Don't get on her nerves" V said.

Jungkook scoffed and looked at V "I already did when she saw him being a monkey you and you wanting to punish me, personally. I don't think there is more to that but I also know there is. So, before telling me something why don't you calm her pussy down" Jungkook rolled her eyes.

The room was silent for a few minutes. 

"Let's get to the next part of the punishment" Jisoo said trying to ease the tension.

"We have no time. She will come here again soon or send someone if we don't let them get punished right now"  V said "Let's go" he said and left the room.

"Follow us" Soobin said. The humans nodded and followed the devils for their punishment.