Chapter 32

After a few hours,

Jungkook was laying on the bed and catching his breath as V got up and took a wine glass from the table. He went to the room connected to his, Jungkook pouted.

"How dare that bastard leave me alone!" Jungkook huffed. He got up with shaking legs. He looked around and wrapped a blanket around himself after all he is still a simple human soul. He went inside the connected room, this is the first time he has been here. He gasped looking around.

"What are you doing here?" V asked as he walked to Jungkook and pulled him in his arms.

"Looking around. I never realized that a devil can be as stalkerish as a human" Jungkook giggled. V rolled his eyes and picked Jungkook. He made him sit on chair that was in the room and stood in front of him.

"No one is allowed in here"  V said with a blank face.

"Well, I am an exception. Always have been" Jungkook got up but V pushed him down again.

"Sit! You are still a simple human soul. You can't walk properly after getting fucked by me the way I fucked you right now"  V kneeled down and held Jungkook's hands as he pecked Jungkook's forehead "I went a little out of control and I was angry" 

Jungkook giggled "It's okay! You don't have to worry about me! I am fine, Tae" Jungkook pecked his cheeks "I will never get over you being a softie to me" Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his hands around V's neck letting go of his blanket.

"Stay a few decades with me and maybe you will get used to it" V chuckled and hugged him back.

"I wish. My time is about to get over here, I only have more two months" Jungkook said with a sad smile as V broke the hug and looked at him with a questioning look.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?!" V said as he broke the hug and held Jungkook by his shoulders "What the fuck do you mean by you are only here for two months?! Where in the fucking world are you going to go?! I know it's not heaven because babe heaven is not meant for you" Jungkook chuckled at that line "Don't laugh! Answer me! What the fuck do you mean?!" worry was seen in V's eyes, faces and his actions.

"I am going back to earth again"

"Why?! I didn't do anything this time! You were not supposed to leave me!!" V had teary eyes and this might be the first time he cried in a few decades after Jungkook left for the first time.

Jungkook smiled and cupped his face "You didn't do anything this time, my love, it was me"

"What stupid thing did you do?!" V was scared to know the answer.

"When Binna showed me the flashback and everything of every life of mine, I ran outside the room and went to your father"

"Why don't I or anyone know that you left?! Why?! And what did you say to him?!" 

"I told him the truth. Everything that is happening and happened, he did not like it and he even did not like the fact that I ran out the room, I should have waited till my time is up. So, he gave me another punishment"

"Why did you do that?! WHY?!" tears fell down his cheeks as he hid his face in Jungkook's neck. That was the only human soul that could make him so vulnerable and he hated it but he loved the soul too much to let go.

Jungkook smiled and hugged him. He leaned back on the chair as Taehyung leaned on him completely.

"Don't leave me again! Please!" V begged.

"I am sorry" Jungkook swallowed his tears back.

V broke the hug "I will come with you" Jungkook chuckled and slapped his shoulder as he shook his head "Why?!" V whined.

"You are the king here! If you go then who will rule?! I mean you have a reputation to maintain here and in the human world"

"I don't care!" 

"I do! And don't worry. My memories won't be wiped this time"

"And how did you make everyone agree to that?!" 

"I used my cheat code" Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

"And what is that?"

"The permission to enter the forbidden places for a simple soul like me" Jungkook winked at him. V chuckled and hugged him, tightly.

"That still doesn't mean that you will not go"

"Do you want me to summon you at the age of 4?" Jungkook asked. V immediately nodded making Jungkook laugh and slap his shoulder.

There was a knock on the door.

"Do me a favor. Wear something before you open the door"

"You tore my clothes when I tried to stop. How the fuck am I supposed to wear anything?!" V asked.

"Forget it then! I will go! I will wrap the fucking blanket around myself and go"

"As you wish. I will wear some clothes till then"

"Good choice"