Chapter 44

"Ah~" Jungkook moaned while his nails digged into Taehyung's back who groaned at the slight pain he was feeling. His baby's nails were long.

"Fuck~ Faster!" Jungkook moaned as Taehyung thrusted into his already swollen hole. 

"Anything you want, my love" Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ears in his deep seductive voice. Jungkook moaned at his voice, and got hornier if that was possible.

It's been two hours since they stepped into their honeymoon suit in the human world and since then, they haven't stopped. It was Jungkook who initiated it, just a second a before Taehyung was planning to start.

"Cu-" before Jungkook could complete his sentence, he felt himself cum on his and Taehyung's chest while the latter came after a few more thrust into his bunny's hole.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who catching his breath like him and he looked ethereal. The hickeys on his neck and chest, swollen red lips, dry salvia from the side of his lips, his mouth parted while he gasped for air and the tear stain on his cheeks from the immense amount of pleasure the latter received from now, his devil husband.

"I am tired..." Jungkook said.

"I know"

"Then why are you getting harder?" Jungkook asked with a tired giggled.

Taehyung smiled "How could I not when such a delicious meal is laying in front of me" Taehyung pulled him in another kiss. Jungkook smiled and kissed him back.

Taehyung wanted more, but he knew it was not good for his baby. He didn't want to lose his baby again. So, while kissing Jungkook, he pulled out and carried Jungkook to washroom to clean him.

He broke the kiss and settled Jungkook on the sink, who let out a whine because his devil was not in his arms anymore. Taehyung chuckled and pecked his head as he went to the bathtub.

"Let me create a relaxing bath for you" 

"But you are still hard"

"I don't want to hurt our baby. You will be able to handle me but I doubt that the baby will" Jungkook smiled. He carefully got down from the counter and walked to Taehyung. He back hugged his devil and pecked his shoulder.

"Just because I am preparing a bath for you, doesn't mean I am not horny. It would be better if you prevent touching me for a while, if you want me to join you in the bathtub" Jungkook pouted but let go of Taehyung. He knew the devil would not join in the bathtub if he was horny because he doesn't want to hurt Jungkook and their baby.

"I will clean myself till then" 

"I will call the room service" Taehyung went out and called the room service while Jungkook cleaned himself with a pout playing on his lips.