Chapter 41

After two weeks,

The whole place was decorated because the king was finally getting married! Everyone was excited for the marriage especially the king. It was also the day of the King's marriage and everyone was rushing here and there to get the things except the King and the future Queen who were sleeping on the bed.

Suddenly, the door was opened with a loud bang and entered a few people who instantly made a face at the smell of the sex they were getting from the room.

"They just couldn't wait for one night!" Namjoon said and huffed. Yoongi nodded.

Namjoon went to V's side and Yoongi went to Jungkook's side. They shook the two who groaned and cuddled closer because they were tired from the sex they had all night and needed some rest.

"Do you guys want me to call Jin hyung? Or your eomma, Tae? Tell them that you guys aren't waking up?" Yoongi asked. The two got up and immediately sat up.

"We are up!" Jungkook said.

"Good! You both have five hours. We will give you an hour to freshen up and then take you separate ways because we have to get you both ready" Namjoon said as he looked at the time.

"Fine! We have an hour to get ready and make out" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Don't fuck is all we will say because that will take you guys more time and we don't have that" Yoongi said. The two nodded. Yoongi and Namjoon left the room.

Jungkook looked at V and then shifted on his lap. V smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist but his eyes were still slight close, he was sleepy. V leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook patted his head gently and pecked his head.

"Wake up my little devil"

"I am not little! I am big!" V pouted. Jungkook could feel him pouted against his skin. Jungkook smiled.

"Okay but we have to get ready. It's our wedding day, Taetae" 

Taehyung backed away and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him with a smile. Taehyung leaned closer to him and pulled him a sweet kiss. Jungkook kissed back. The kiss was over quickly because Jungkook backed away, he knew if he stayed a second more in that kiss than he would definitely let V do whatever he wants.

"Get up!"

"How am I supposed to get up when you are sitting on my lap, love?" V said with his deep voice and chuckle. Jungkook felt a shiver run down his spine as well as something was standing up.

"I will get up" Jungkook quickly got off V's lap because he knew that if he stayed another second on V's lap then he won't hesitate to ride him, on top of that, they are naked, so it won't really be hard for him to get the latter's dick in his ass.

Jungkook looked at V who was eyeing him up and down with smirk. Jungkook rolled his eyes and started walking towards the bathroom to freshen up while swaying his ass knowing that V is looking at him.

After forty-five minutes,

The two were done getting ready and were sitting on the bed. Jin had send someone to clean their bedroom while they were freshening up. V was sitting on the bed while Jungkook was sitting on his lap. Jungkook straddling V and hiding his face in V's neck while the latter patted his head and lower back.

"What happened? You seem a little off" V asked. He knew that Jungkook was excited for their marriage, as much as he was and he has seen that but there was something off about the latter since a week. He wanted to make his mood and he tried everything but nothing worked, they were just temporary distractions from whatever was worrying him.

"Nothing"

"You are lying to the wrong person, Kookie" V grumbled in his ear.

Jungkook sighed because he knew that V was right. He was lying to the wrong person.

"I don't know what will happen next"

V frowned and pulled him away as he cupped his face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what if I am not perfect for the throne?! What if I was not able to take the responsibilities right?! What if I do something stupid?! What if I am not able to give you an heir?! What if-" Jungkook was cut-off by a kiss from V.

V pulled back and smiled at him as he pecked his lips "You are not perfect for the throne and you don't have to be. I know, you will fulfill your responsibilities, Kookie. I have seen you these days and you are doing your work and duty well. It's okay. You are a human soul, it's okay if you do something stupid, I am always here for you. If you can't give an heir then no worries, our friends will definitely get pregnant, and their child can be the heir to the throne. I don't care what the others say, I know you are perfect for this throne. You have the potential and if ever anything happened then I am by your side, no matter what. Okay?" V said with in a calm and soft voice which made Jungkook calm and feel safe. He knew that his little devil would always be there with him, no matter what and that is what matters.

"You are not allowed to marry someone! No matter what!"

"I promise. I will never marry anyone other than you, my love" V pecked his checks to which Jungkook giggled "We have to leave. I will meet you at our wedding?" V said as the door opened and NamJin entered. Jungkook pulled him a quick kiss, then both went different ways their friend to get ready for their wedding.