Chapter 18

With the devils, in hell,

They were in V's room.

"What the fuck do you mean by you don't know where he is?! I asked you guys to search each and every place!! From the dirtiest to the cleanest!!" V said.

"And we did! We searched each and every place!" Jisoo said "But we couldn't find him anywhere"

"Where do you think he could go?" V asked with a frustrated tone. He was trying to find a devil since the day he came back but he still couldn't but which is freaking him out.

"Do you think he went through the portal?" Jimin said.

"The portal was too small and if he was even near us then we would know" V said.

"We don't have any other explanation for that other than this, V" Jimin said "Because we searched each and every place he could be or not be"

"He better not be there" V was worried and everyone noticed.

"Why are you so worried? And why does it matter if he is there or not?" Rosé asked.

"It just does!"

"But why?!" she asked again.

"It just does!!" V looked at her with angry eyes and said.

"Just accept the fact that you are worried about something happening to him. We all saw how you looked at him when you came back, V" Jimin said "And if the one we are finding saw you looking at him with that look then you know what will happen and is what makes you worried. Doesn't it?"

V took a deep breath and looked at them "It will not only be him but it will be all of them who will be in deep troubles and problems if the one we are trying to find is on earth and in that fucking house, Jimin. I am not the only one worried about that, I am sure" they knew what he meant and he was right, they were worried about the humans in that house.

"Find him!! And now!" V said.

"How about we try to contact the humans?" Soobin suggested.

"How will we do?" Hoseok asked.

"We can just go in their dreams and talk to them maybe?" Soobin answered asked.

"I tried" V said gaining everyone's attention.

"And you didn't tell?!" Hoseok said.

"I tried! But I couldn't get into his dream! It's like he is not sleeping!!" V let out a frustrated sigh.

"Let me and Jimin try, maybe we can get in" Hoseok said. Jimin nodded.

"And what will you say?" V asked.

"That the bunny is in danger" Jimin said.

"And is all you need to make the human go all cat on the devil" Jin said.

"Tell that to the god of destruction too" V said.

"Nice idea.  He almost broke my hip" Jin said and heard a 'pft' from everyone.

"How?" Jennie asked.

"Don't even ask" 

"Let's all of us try this once and if we get in then good and if not then we have to do something. Either we have to find another way to contact them or another way to go to them and find what happened and whether or not the one we are trying to find is there or not" V said. Everyone nodded.

"Let's start, now!!" Jennie said. Everyone nodded and sat on each corner of the bed as they tried to get into the dreams of their beloved humans.