Chapter 33

Jungkook wrapped the blanket around him properly and opened the door with a cute peek from the door.

"Yes? Who would you like to meet and why?" He asked in a sweet tone.

"None of your damn business, bitch! Now, tell me, where is V?" 

"Maybe planning another place, position or another kinky way to fuck while he covers himself so that I don't send you to the deepest parts of hell and get my current punishment extended or get another punishment" Jungkook shook his head at the thought of what he did to other souls and demons.

The demon rolled his eyes and pushed Jungkook as he entered the room and looked around, it was a mess. He scoffed and looked at Jungkook who was wrapped in a blanket.

"Why are you wrapped in a blanket? And why the fuck is the room so much in mess? Did no one come to clean up?" 

"He fucks others on the bed?! That bloody devil!"

"Where else would he fuck others? On the floor?!"

"Duh!" The demon rolled his eyes "TAEHYUNG GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE! AND HOW THE FUCK YOU DARE TO FUCK OTHERS ON THE BED!!" Jungkook shouted making the demon flinch and eyes widen in surprise.

"What the fuck do you want?! And where the hell am I supposed to fuck them?! In this room?!" V said as he walked out of the closet and walked to them.

"You don't fuck them here?"

"I am not that stupid! I know you will do something to them and get a punishment" V stood beside him "Wear something" 

"Nah" Jungkook said and fell on the bed. V sighed and looked at the demon

"Yes? What do you want?"

"I have questions but seems like the myth is real. Anyways, new souls, paperwork and a meeting" the demon said while looking at Jungkook. V hummed and picked Jungkook like a sack on his shoulder.

"Put me down, you devil!" Jungkook said as he kicked V's stomach but V held his legs and smacked his ass.

"Stay still, will you? You still have to tell others about your new punishment and don't you dare summoned anyone other than me!" V growled at him because once Jungkook summoned only Jin.

"Fine!" Jungkook huffed and rolled his eyes.

"So the myth, the legend or whatever the souls and demons say is the truth" the demon said as he chuckled.

"What?"

"That your lover is a common human soul" V chuckled.

"He is one of the most vicious one we have" 

"Not surprised there. He is cute" 

"I know! That's why people have a hard time believing when I say to them 'I have been to hell' or 'I did so many murders' and then name those murders" Jungkook huffed.

"You need to calm down and wear something, so that you are ready to drop the bomb on others" 

"Okay but why are you carrying me?"

"Because you won't move your ass from the bed. You like the bed way too much" V huffed and rolled his eyes. He looked at the demon "You are not here for the show. Leave" V growled at him. The demon ran as fast as he could from there.