Chapter 26

The devils took the humans to separate rooms. The rooms were close to each other because they all were involved in the task together.

"We have to go inside?" Jungkook asked. V nodded. He was standing beside him.

"I won't accompany you inside or see you for minimum a year, it depends on the number of people you have killed and what kind of because according to that, your punishment time will be limited" 

"But didn't you say that you will personally punish me?" Jungkook asked while looking at the devil with doe eyes. He didn't want him to leave.

"That is for later. For now, go inside. The others have already gone in" V said. Jungkook looked around and he was right, the others have already gone. 

He nodded and was about to open the door when V leaned down to his ears and whispered "You better come back in a good shape because I will need each and every part of your body to punish you" before Jungkook could react to him, he pushed Jungkook inside the room and closed the door.

"Why don't you accept that you are soft for him?" Jin asked.

"I am not soft for him neither his body. All I am is hard for his body, I like to fuck him. Now, I will go, I have work to do" saying that V left.

"He is not going to accept his feelings for Jungkook for the next who knows how many decade right?" Jennie asked.

"How could he even accept his feelings for anyone after what happened last time. He has shut everyone out since and as the humans say, he just fucks and punishes" Jin said.

"Can't blame him. Anyone would do the same" Jimin said.

"Maybe we can help him?" Rosé asked.

"We have tried that Rosé and you know that but nothing has worked so far" Soobin sighed.

"Let's to work for now" with that everyone went to do their work except for one.

With V,

He walked away to another room where only a few are allowed. No one dared to surpass that because the ones who did not, they did not end up in a normal part of hell but the worse part of hell and have been there since more than a century. 

He went in the room and sat on the single chair kept there. He leaned back and closed his eyes as tears fell down his eyes for letting him suffer again and again because the poor human was stuck with a devil, for eternity.