Chapter 6

V dragged Jungkook to a room and locked the door as he threw Jungkook on the bed, harshly.

"Ahh!" Jungkook yelped at the force and looked at Taehyung.

"Now, pay the price of making me horny, I am a devil I won't be satisfied easily human" V smirked and that smirk made Jungkook gulp in excitement and nervousness.

"Wh-what will you do?!" Jungkook asked looking at him with his doe eyes.

"Aww, why are you stuttering? Are you by chance scared?" Jungkook shook his head sideways "Good, cause I will show you how mercilessly I fuck" with that V tore Jungkook's robe.

V licked his lips and eyed Jungkook from head to toe. The latter was now only in his black lace panty, a nipple cramp on his nipple.

"Remote" Jungkook gave him the box which he took from the side table.

V opened the box and smirked, it was filled with sex toys.

V took the remote for the nipples cramps first and put it on high speed and threw the remote somewhere.

"Ahh~" Jungkook moaned arching his back.

V then took a cock ring and put on Jungkook's cock "No-no~" Jungkook whined but yelped when Taehyung slapped his dick.

"I will do I want with you slut, don't you dare say anything" Jungkook nodded. V smirked.

He took a a gagger and put it in his mouth.  The cock ring was the vibrating one so V started the vibrator has full speed and turned Jungkook around.

"On your four" Jungkook quickly got on his four.

His ass was facing V who slapped it, hardly "AHHH~" Jungkook moaned in pain and pleasure.

V kept spanking him till Jungkook's butt was red "Ahhh~" he had a dry orgasm.

Jungkook shivered and his dick was paining, he wanted to come but he couldn't, tears were flowing from his eyes to his cheeks.

V tore the panties. "Since, you are a human, I will go a little easy on you" V said as he removed his pants and applied lube on his dick.

He alined himself in front of Jungkook's hole and slammed in him. v didn't stop he continue slamming in and out of Jungkook without stopping. v stopped and turned Jungkook around, the latter could feel him getting more big inside.

"You are looking so tasty and fuckable right now that I am more hard" v harshly and inhuman speed started thrusting in me.

"Mhhmhh~" Jungkook could only cry and let out muffled screams because of the gagger.

Taehyung removed the gagger.

"AHHH~" Jungkook moaned loudly in pain and pleasure.

"Do you regret calling me now?!" V asked Jungkook.

"No-no fuck~ slow down" 

"No, it your punishment sweetheart" V thrusted fast in him.

"AHHH~" Jungkook grip on V's shoulder as V thursted in him at animalistic speed.

"Cu-cum" Jungkook pleaded but V ignored him and continued pounding in him.

Soon enough Taehyung came in Jungkook who sighed in relief.

"You think I am done?" Jungkook gulped as V started pounding in his over sensitive hole.