Chapter 15

After a week,

"Are you guys really leaving?" Yeonjun asked for the nth time.

Soobin cupped his cheeks and pulled him in a kiss, then hugged him as the latter cried on his chest.

The devils were leaving, Taehyung had found a way back to hell. All the humans were there with tears in their eyes, the devils could see how sad they were but they couldn't do anything, they didn't belong there and belonged to hell but they promised to themselves that after the humans die, they will make them theirs.

"Do you really have to go?" Jungkook asked pouting and looking at Taehyung.

"We have some duties there" he answered simply. Jungkook scoffed.

"At least comfort me a little bitch" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I will welcome you to hell when you die, happy?" Jungkook jumped on Taehyung who was caught off guard but held him by his ass.

"You better or else I will find you and scold you in front of everyone" Taehyung nodded loving his reputation and knowing that Jungkook would do it

"Btw who is the king among you guys?" Namjoon asked, still in Jin's arms.

"You will know that when you guys come to hell" Taehyung smirked.

"I really can't wait for my death" Yoongi said.

"Miss us kitten" Jimin said flirtly.

"Never" but the two knew what he was thinking so they just hugged him tighter.

"Let's go, the portal will be opened for only one minute" the devils nodded.

Taehyung opened the portal, all devils even Taehyung gave a peck and left in the portal.

"Did you guys heard what he said?!" Jungkook asked.

"No"

"He said 'You are mine now and only mine' to me!!" Jungkook squealed loudly.

"Well, then when are we dying?" Yeonjun asked.

"I am wondering the same" Lisa said.

"Let's go to a fortune teller and ask?" Jungkook suggested.

"Those bitches are big ass lairs who just want money from us" Yoongi said and flopped on the couch.

"Not all are like that hyung" Jungkook sat on Yoongi's lap.

"I am curious what they might be doing there?" Jungkook said.

"Why don't you guys call them again and ask" Namjoon suggested.

"Do you want me to take a rebirth because I died horny?" Jungkook asked.

"Why would that happen?" Namjoon asked back.

"Tae warned me not to call them again unless they are needed very much or else he will leave me horny in my afterlife" all gave him a blank look.

"You deserve it" Lisa said.

"Why?! I am innocent!!"

"Says the one who provoked the devil out of curiosity" everyone said. Jungkook huffed.

Soon, the two went back home and others went back to their room not knowing the fact that there was someone watching them.

"So, he is the one" the one who was watching them said and followed Jungkook to his room.

Jungkook flopped on the bed and cuddled with the blanket and remembered last week when Taehyung used to cuddle him, he smiled and fell asleep thinking about last week moments.

"Let's have some fun with you, shall we" he carressed Jungkook's cheeks.