Chapter 46

"Oh, I didn't know that I would se you both over here. In the human world, it's a surprise" the voice made the two break from their peacefully lunch at the restaurant of their hotel. Taehyung almost growled while Jungkook almost snapped her neck.

"Didn't know you would find a sugar daddy so fast" Jungkook said.

"Neither ddi I think that I would meet you so soon. How is your baby? I can sense it, you know" Binna smirked.

"Better than your life on earth" Jungkook said. He picked up the piece of food and kept it in his mouth.

"Be careful. What if I put something in it, again" 

"I dare you to hurt my child once again, Binna" Jungkook's eyes turned red and his voice deep and threatening. This made Binna gulp but she decided not to show that she is even slightest scared of Jungkook.

"You really think you could scare me playing the queen's card?" Binna scoffed and kept her hands on her hips.

"No, I can surely cut your sweet little brother in tiny pieces and throw those pieces in your food. Make you eat your own sweet little brother" V said. He knew that Jungkook wouldn't want to create a chaos in the human world, that too in the eyes of public that's why he is maintaining his cool, or else he would teared her into pieces for even appearing in front of them.

 Binna glared at him, he knew how much she loved her brother and would literally do anything for him.

"Leave" Binna scoffed but left from there.

TaeKook looked each other. Taehyung was pissed and Jungkook knew. They were sitting opposite to each other, so Jungkook kept his hand on Taehyung's and smiled at him.

"We are leaving in a few hours, anyways, Taetae, calm down, okay? Nothing will happen" Jungkook said with a smile and tried to reassure Taehyung even though he was scared.

"Come here" Taehyung said as he patted the seat beside him. Jungkook got up and sat beside Taehyung. He needed the latter to be calm before he caused a chaos on Earth.

Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist and kissed his head. He pulled Jungkook in a hug and patted his back.

"It will be fine. We are leaving, she won't be able to hurt your or our baby" Taehyung whispered in his ears.

"I am fine, Tae, I am not worried" Jungkook said with a giggle and pecked Taehyung's neck.

"Look at to whom you are lying, love. You know very well that you can't lie to me. I know you are worried, but I know it will be fine this time. Don't worry. This time, I won't let her even breath the same air as you again" Taehyung whispered in his ears. Jungkook nodded with a smile. How could he forget that his devil husband knows him like the back of his hand.