Chapter 39

They went out. V saw a few guards holding Binna down with a lot of power but it wasn't enough and they were struggling, she was strong.

"Leave her" V said as he walked to her. Binna smiled and hugged him. Namjoon had to hold Jungkook back with Jin because the latter was about to lash on her for hugging V.

"Leave me before the bunny boy goes out of control and sends you to Earth right now, to get them back. I will not stop him"  V said in a calm voice. Binna left the hug and looked at Jungkook who was glaring at her.

She scoffed and looked at V "Why him?! What makes the most vicious human soul more precious than me?! I am a fucking demon! The same species as you!! Why him?!" Binna asked with anger and frustration in her voice.

"Because I want him. I have no reason except for the fact that I want him and I will have him. I wanted him the moment I laid my eyes on him and honestly, getting him was easier because he wanted me too, the power I had, everything that came with me. I didn't have to use any tricks or manipulate him into making him mine. He walked into the devil's den, on his own and I am more than glad to ruin him, bit by bit" V said in a calm voice as he gestured Jungkook to come closer to him who literally ran to him and jumped on his back and pecked his cheek with smile on his face.

"Why don't you make a plan for two days then go back to Earth to get them back? Because I can't leave my lovely devil, we have our wedding next month and what is a wedding without the bride and groom?" Jungkook said with a sweet smile.

"Two days or now?" V asked her as he wrapped his hands around Jungkook's thighs, so that he doesn't fall.

"I am not going! Not now, not ever! Jungkook has the pay his price for wanting to become the queen! He is just a normal human soul even though he is very evil and have done a heck lot of crime, I don't give a fuck! It is him who will go and get them, this my order to him as your first fiancé" Binna smirked while saying that. Even though TaeKook are getting married, Jungkook became V's fiancé after Binna, so she has a upper hand in the orders and no matter what Jungkook has to follow them. He can only deny the order when someone even higher than Binna tells but it should not be V, it has to be someone else like his parents.

"You want me to get them back? Clean the mess you created?" Jungkook asked and Binna nodded "Are you a fucking idiot or what? I can just cry a few tears and his mom will come running to throw you in the depths of hell, girl!" Jungkook scoffed and snuggled into V's neck.

"Don't you know? She is in hibernation till your wedding?" Binna smirked and all Jungkook wanted to do was throw her in the depth of hell. He wished he could do that or maybe he can and he will.