Chapter 45

In the bathtub,

Taehyung was leaning his back against the bathtub, he had his arms on the side of the bathtub and head leaned behind with his eyes closed, while Jungkook was leaning on his chest. Jungkook closed his eyes and moved a little, he shifted and hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung opened his eyes and wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist, he looked at him and smiled. He pecked Jungkook's head. His lips were still lingering on Jungkook's head, while his grip was getting tighter on Jungkook's waist from one hand while the other hand was caressing his tummy.

Jungkook opened his doe eyes and looked into Taehyung's almond eyes. Taehyung backed away and went back to leaning on the bathtub.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing" Jungkook smiled at him and leaned closer to him.

"Kookie" Taehyung said in a stern voice which made Jungkook pout and looked at Taehyung.

"I saw Binna" Jungkook whispered but Taehyung heard. He looked at Jungkook with wide eyes, the only thing that could scare the devil king was his love getting hurt and no way in hell would he let that happen.

"Where and when?! And why the fuck are you telling me this now?!"

"I saw her when we were coming up from the elevator. The door was closing when I saw her, and I didn't tell you because she did not see me" Jungkook looked at him with a pout evident on his lips "I didn't want you worry unnecessarily, she won't be able to do anything to me, now. I am the queen remember?" Jungkook said. He pecked Taehyung's lips to sooth him down, but that doesn't seem to work.

"I don't fucking care if you are a queen Jungkook. What I care about is your and our baby's safety! And with her around, there is no way you both are safe! I can't afford to lose either of you again, Kookie, please understand" Jungkook forgot how Taehyung can get when it comes to him and their baby's safety, or anything about them. Jungkook felt guilty for not telling Taehyung before but he didn't want the latter to worry about him, he just wanted to spend some quality time with his newly wedded husband.

"I am sorry" Jungkook mumbled against Taehyung's chest as he hugged the latter "I should have told you before. I am sorry, Taetae" he backed away after giving Taehyung's chest a kiss and looked at the latter "I promise I will tell you if I ever see her again"

"Promise? You promise to tell me the next time you see her or anyone that could harm you or our baby?!" the desperate look in Taehyung's eyes and voice was noticed by Jungkook. He just calmly nodded and pecked his lips.

"I promise. Now, can we clean up and go back to the room? I am kinda hungry" Jungkook chuckled.

"Let's clean you properly, and put some food in your tummy" Jungkook nodded.