Chapter 48

"Taetae-" Jungkook came excited to the throne to tell Taehyung something when he witnessed something he never wanted to, at least not when he was vulnerable. All the people including Taehyung were looking at him with surprised. They were a little terrified too.

"Taetae..." Jungkook called him again. Taehyung walked to him and slowly pulled him in a hug. Jungkook hugged him tightly, very tightly. 

"It's okay, love. I am not going anywhere, no one is going to take me anymore. Please don't cry" Taehyung whispered in his ears as he kept patting his back.

"What is she doing here?" Jungkook broke their hug, slightly, and looked at Taehyung with worried yet terrified eyes, and slight tears and that broke his heart.

He cupped Jungkook's face and pecked his face in order to ease him and that work a little "She is an imposter, Kookie. She just arrived a few seconds ago, I was asking her a few questions before punishing and you came" Taehyung explained. 

"I told you I will be back for what is mine, Jungkook, and Taehyung is mine! And only mine!!" Binna said as she pushed the guards and came towards them but Jin held her back and threw her across the room, far away from the two.

"We have to something about her, V, if he continues defying you and Jungkook then the people will think that it's easy to ignore you guys and no one will listen to you. Your throne might be at risk for the first time in centuries" Jin said.

"She can't take my place! If she takes then she will take Taetae away from me too! I don't want my Taetae to go away from me" Jungkook gripped on Taehyung's arm, desperately as he looked at him with desperation.

Taehyung patted his head and smiled slightly "There is no way I am letting her take your place! Only you can be the queen, and only I can be the king. Let me deal with whoever defies my or your orders. Wait here love, I will deal with her and come" Taehyung pecked his head and walked to Binna. Jungkook smirked looking at Binna, and she knew what was coming for her. How could she forget the control and power Jungkook has over Taehyung, one word from Jungkook and Taehyung would create a war behind the humans and the hell.

"V, listen to me, please! He is manipulating you! He is using you for your powers! He is crazy, he has done a lot of things in his human life to end up with you! He is crazy! He can pretend his emotions without any effect! Please believe me!" Binna tried to talk to him but Taehyung didn't listen. Instead, he chuckled.

"You think I don't know him? You think I don't know how he was and why he came to me?" Since Binna was on the floor. Taehyung kneeled to her level and glared at her "I know him better than you, and I know without doubt that he is smirking while looking at you, the moment I turned my back to him and started walking towards you. I know very well how much he can fake his emotions and when he does that. Also, why he does that. You think you can fool with someone I know like the back of my hand?!" Taehyung laughed loudly. He stood up and dusted his clothes.

He turned to his guards and NamJin "Ban her and her family from hell. They should be able to set foot in this place" Binna's eyes turned wide. The others nodded and proceed with his order. 

Binna was shocked and wanted to plead Taehyung for her family, but before she could even reach him, he walked and stood in front of Jungkook who was looking at him with love filled eyes.

"Can you come with us if you don't have work?" Taehyung looked at Namjoon who nodded after checking his schedule once. 

"Of course, love, let's go?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded excitedly and left with Taehyung but not before showing his tongue and middle finger to Binna like a little kid which made Taehyung and NamJin chuckle at him.