Chapter 12

After a week,  

It was night, two in the morning to be exact.

The door of the house opened slowly and a bunny like human face peeked in. He slowly opened and closed the door, he silently kept the keys in its place and started tip toeing to his room. While he was going in his room, somebody patted his shoulder. Jungkook with wide eyes turned around but sighed in relief when he saw the devils looking at him like he was robber.

"What?" he whispered.

"What are you-"

"Shh" Jungkook kept his hand on Jimin's mouth and a finger on his lips making him shut his mouth.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo whispered asked.

"This is my house" Jungkook whispered replied.

"We thought you won't come for another week or more" Jungkook shrugged.

"How the heck did you get my cum in the cake?" Taehyung asked.

"I didn't, it was just a joke" Jungkook smiled. The devils gave him 'I want to kill him' look.

Jimin pointed on his lips which were covered with Jungkook's hands. Jungkook immediately removed his hands.

"Because of you, we suffered so much" Jimin growled and Jungkook dashi run run to his room.

"Why the fuck are you growling in the middle of the fucking night?!" Yoongi groaned.

"A bunny came"

Jungkook came out of his room and walked to Jimin "I am not a fucking bunny you fucking devil!! I am a fucking hooman"

"It's human!!"

"I say hooman, got a problem then shut your ears"

"You should say human!!"

"Hooman or human why does it matters when both mean the same"

"Why say fuck when fuck and sex mean the same"

"Fuck is slang word"

"Still you can use sex"

"You say sex, I say fuck and why does it matter when both mean the same!!"

"Jimin, Jungkook, stop fighting"

"He started it" Jimin points at Jungkook who looked at him with wide eyes.

"You are the one who called me bunny!! You started it!!"

"ENOUGH" Taehyung shouted and both of them shut their mouths and gulp.

'I am horny...' Jungkook thought

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING WITH ME?!" Jungkook looked at Jimin innocently "Oh do not give me that innocent look!!"

"What did I do?"

"It's not what you did it's what you thought" Reality hits Jungkook and he gets shy "You know how to get shy too?" Jungkook nodded shyly.

"Let me kill him please"

"Sure" Jungkook had sparkling eyes "I will trouble you more in hell" Jimin stopped his actions.

"I hope you are immortal"

"NO!!" the humans shouted.

"Now, what is your problem?" Jisoo asked.

"I rather have him with me then leave him here forever" Lisa said.

"Oh my bestie, you love you-"

"No!! I don't love you!! I just like the way you make them suffer" Lisa said while having a disgusting look and all devils looked at her with a done look.

"They need a punishment" devils dragged the humans to their rooms.

"Why can't they be quiet for once" Jisoo sighed. Rosé shrugged but then Jisoo smirked and took Rosé to a room too.