Chapter 43

In TaeKook's room

Taehyung immediately pinned Jungkook on the wall and caressed his tummy as he looked at his tummy with loving eyes.

"This is really right? You are kidding with me, right?!" V looked into Jungkook's eyes who nodded with a wide smile on his face.

"Of course! I know this a sensitive topic, why would I kid about this, Taetae? I am pregnant with our baby, again" 

Without further thoughts, Taehyung pulled Jungkook in his arms and hugged him tightly. Jungkook giggled and hugged him back.

"Let's sit on the bed" Jungkook mumbled in Taehyung's ears who nodded. He picked Jungkook who wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist and both of them went to the bed. 

V sat on the bed with his back leaning on the headboard as Jungkook was stranding him. Jungkook leaned his head on Taehyung's chest. Before either of them could speak, the door opened. They looked at the door.

"What happened?" V asked, still patting Jungkook's head softly who almost fell asleep.

"You have be careful for the next few months that means no sex" Jin said. Both of them jolted and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Is it too late to go back and eat birth control pills?!" Jungkook asked.

"But last time we had sex and everything was fine!!" V said in a panic. 

Jin chuckled and looked outside at the previous king "You owe me!"  

"Say what?!" Jungkook asked.

"I am just kidding! You guys can have sex but refrain from being kinky and rough. Also, give yourselves break every two rounds? It isn't good for the baby" Jin said.

TaeKook sighed in relief. Taehyung leaned on the headboard and Jungkook on top of him.

"You scared me to shit!!" V said. Jin chuckled "I am not sorry. It was fun to see that reaction from both of you"

"I would have died horny you know?! You have no idea how more horny I am these days!! All this time and still my asshole is itching for his dick!!" Jungkook sighed.

"Anyways, where are you guys for the honeymoon?" 

"Human world!! We will be gone for fifteen days from tomorrow. Please try not to bother us while we are there. I would like to have nice sex without interruptions every few hours like here" Taehyung chuckled. Jin nodded.

"Alright. I will make the arrangement from a month to fifteens. It is good that you guys are going for fifteen days and not a month. I would have a lot of work otherwise. But after a few years, you guys can go again and enjoy" 

"That goes without saying, hyung, we will have our honeymoons as often as we can. You don't have to worry about that" Taehyung smiled and pecked Jungkook's lips.

"One thing I am not worried about is your sex life and also I have no interest in that as long as you guys don't interfere in mine. Toodles!" Jin closed the door and left.

The newly wedded couple looked at each other "Let's rest for now. We will pack later and leave, okay? But first, change" Jungkook nodded.

They changed their clothes and headed to bed, to have a nice and peaceful nap.