Chapter 31

Everyone went to their rooms. V dragged Jungkook to his room who wanted to talk to his mother-in-law.

He pouted as V dragged in the room and closed the door behind him as he pinned Jungkook on the wall.

"What do you want?!" Jungkook asked pouting.

"You" V replied and pulled him in a kiss.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around V's neck as V wrapped his hand Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer. Jungkook jumped on V and wrapped his legs around V's waist. V started walking to the bed and laid Jungkook on the bed.

V hovered Jungkook broke the kiss. Without wasting anytime, V attacked Jungkook's neck with hickeys and kissed.

"Mh~" Jungkook moaned as V bit his collarbone. V tore the t-shirt Jungkook was wearing and started asking his nipples with his mouth.

Jungkook let out a groan when V's tongue flicked his nipple. V's hands went down to Jungkook's body, softly and then tore his pants and boxers in one go. Jungkook gasped when he felt exposed. He pulled V's hair and made him look at him, V's eyes were red and he was hungry.

"Slow down" Jungkook said while panting.

"I waited for too long to slow down, right now" V said as he about to attack his nipples again Jungkook pulled him back again.

"Slow down!"

"I can't!!" V growled loudly and Jungkook was quite sure that everyone heard that growl because there was a knock on the door.

"Is everything, king?" a random devil asked.

"Yes. Leave"

"Yes" the devils left.

"I need it! Give me, you!" V was practically begging Jungkook and the latter knew it.

"Fine!" Jungkook gave "But!" V groaned "You have to kiss me!"

"Did I ever have sex with you without kissing?" V asked. Jungkook shook his head "You got your answer. Now, don't stop me! I know you can take me like a good boy you are" V said and pecked his cheeks. Jungkook blushed, he had a praying kink and V knew it.

V kissed every inch of Jungkook's body before he stripped himself and came in between Jungkook's legs. They looked into each other's eyes. V leaned down and kissed Jungkook as he slowly slide himself into Jungkook.