Chapter 4

"AHH!!" Namjoon screamed getting everyone's the attention.

"Oppa, everything okay?!" Lisa asked as she and Jungkook bent down beside Namjoon.

"NO!! I JUST REALISED WHAT YOU DID!!" Namjoon shouted

"Tsk... Does everyone have something for shouting over here?!" Jimin asked, he was a little annoyed by the loud noises.

"Babe, calm down" Hoseok said as he hugged Jimin. Yoongi pouted cause Hoseok broke his hug.

"Hobi hyung" Hoseok looked a Jungkook "Can you and Jimin hyung fuck Yoongi hyung?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yoongi shouted.

"You are doomed now sweetheart" Jimin turned to Yoongi "I hate when someone shouts" Jimin looked at Yoongi head to toe and licked his lips "You also seem tasty"

"Are you going to eat me?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes" Jimin smirked "Inside and out"

"How will you eat me?" 

"With my mouth"

"With what will you eat me?"

"YOU DUMB FUCK HE MEANT HE WILL FUCK YOU!!" Namjoon sighed at Yoongi's dumbness. Yoongi gave him a blank look.

"Of course, I know, unlike you" 

"What do you mean?!"

"Jin is eye fucking you and you don't even know like bro can't you feel the shiver every time he sees you?!"

Namjoon jumped from his place looked at the devil who was looking at him with lustful eyes ad he gulped.

"He indeed looks tasty" Jin smirked.

"Great" Lisa said as she clapped her hands. Everyone looked at her.

"What is good in this?!" Namjoon wanted to smack them against the wall.

"Jin oppa wants Namjoon oppa, JiHope oppas want Yoongi oppa, Rosé and Jisoo unnies are already taken, Kook wants V and I want Jennie. Everything is settled about which humans gets which devil" Lisa said with a proud smile.

Jungkook patted her back "I am so proud of you" Jungkook wipes his fake tears.

"Please, kill me," Namjoon said but he swear if killing wasn't illegal he would have killed them he would have long killed them.

"Sure, my work will be easier" Jin was walking towards Namjoon.

"NO!! Let me rephrase that please make me immortal"

"Not possible" V said while eyeing Jungkook up and down.

"Well.... I can have you for a night" V was eye fucking him.

"You will have me every night after you become mine" Jungkook said with a smile. V rolled his eyes.

"Ahh~" Namjoon moaned gaining everyone's attention.

"You just did not make my holy ears unholy" Jungkook said.

"Fuck your-ahh~ ho-"

"STOB!! WE DON'T WANT HEAR YOUR MOANS!!" Lisa, Jungkook and Yoongi shouted.

"FOR HELL'S SAKE STOP SHOUTING!!" Jimin turned to Jin "Take him in a room and fuck him there not here" Jin got Namjoon and went towards the door.

"The door- how did it open?! I locked it!" Jungkook. The other two were shocked.

"He is a devil for a reason" 

"True"

-------------------------------------------------

"Do you regret calling me now?!" V asked Jungkook.

"No-no fuck~ slow down" 

"No, it your punishment sweetheart" V thrusted fast in him.

"AHHH~" Jungkook grip on V's shoulder as V thursted in him at animalistic speed.

--------------------------------------------

A/n - What do to you think would have happened?