Chapter 21

"So, what are we going to do now?" Yoongi asked.

"Die from lack of sleep and enter hell while he is stuck here?" Jungkook suggested.

"I like that idea. Just three to four days and we will dead" Yoongi said.

"Then let's aim for that. Let's drink a lot of coffee and do everything hyperactive so that we die due to lack of sleep soon" Lisa said.

"I will make some super energetic coffee. We also have a lot of energy drinks" Yoongi said. He went to the kitchen and started making coffee for everyone while the devil in the corner was just done with them.

"Are you guys serious right now?!" He asked.

"Of course we are! What is left in this world?! At least in hell I can have nice sex because after having sex with a devil, I don't think a human can ever satisfy me" Jungkook said a bright smile.

"Did they ever tell you guys are that you guys are not normal?!" He asked.

"I think this is what every depressed person will tell you and we don't want to be normal, it's too basic" Taehyun said.

"I feel like the more he stays with us, the more he will want to go back to hell because we are just us" Yeonjun said.

"I think it will take him a while to go back to hell and we have minimum three days before we die so why not use to our by troubling the cause of our deaths?" Namjoon suggested.

"Will you guys leave me alone if I let you sleep? Will I have peace?" 

The humans had a 'wtf' look on their faces because it had not even been an hour that they started talking to him but he is already giving up so fast.

"You are such a loser" Jungkook said "It's not even 10 minutes and you are already giving up?!" Jungkook sighed and crossed his hands against his chest as he shook his head "What a disappointment."

The devil laughed "It will be disappointing when V comes to know I fucked you" 

"And you think he will let you go after that?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, we do always share and have had a lot of threesomes and orgy together" they couldn't see him but they knew he was smirking.

Jungkook smiled and then laughed "Damn! No wonder he has such a good stamina! I mean he can go all night without stopping and I love it. His dick is the best dick I ever had, thanks for helping him to achieve that" 

"He really likes to provoke someone he shouldn't, right?" Taehyun whispered to Namjoon who nodded.

"Yes. How do you think he killed his parents?" Namjoon whispered back. Taehyun looked at Namjoon with a shocked expression for a few seconds but then his expression was back to normal the moment he realized again that they were talking about Jungkook and looked at Jungkook.

"Then maybe I should fuck you too. After all, I helped V's dick and stamina become what he is right now"

Jungkook made a thinking face and was debating in his head whether or not should he let this unknown devil fuck him. "I think no because I would only want to be fucked by one for now. I don't know what will happen when I go to hell" 

"Yoongi hyung, are you done?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes" Yoongi looked at him a smirk. Everyone smirked.

"What's happening?! What did you do?! And why can't I read your minds?! I mean I can but there are too many things!!" he panicked.

"We spent weeks in a house filled devils, do you think we won't know the tricks you have up you selves?!" Yoongi said "Coffees are ready!" 

Yoongi gave them the coffee as they settled on the couch and and switched on the television. While they were selecting what to watch, Lisa got them some snacks.