Chapter 28

After two months,

The doors of the rooms opened and the humans were finally out. They looked at each other and hugged while crying since this has been the longest they were away from each other after they met each other. Even when they had different apartments, they made sure they lives near each other.

"I missed you guys!" Lisa said while sniffing as they broke the hug.

"We missed you too, Lisa" Namjoon said and patted her head.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Yoongi asked.

"Come with us for our side of the punishment" a voice said from distant. They looked at the voice and Yoongi smiled, he knew the two came to meet him. He didn't hesitate to ran to them and jump into their arms. They chuckled and held him tightly because he had one leg wrapped around Jimin's waist and the other around Hoseok's waist. Both of them had to hold him.

The humans smiled as they walked to the trio.

"Where are the others?" Namjoon asked looking for Jin.

"They had some important work that's why they weren't able to come here. I mean they wanted but they couldn't"

"Did the others visit you guys?" Jungkook asked and the humans nodded. JiHope looked at him with sad eyes when they saw the expression he had.

"That bloody son of a bitch!" the look in Jungkook's eyes changed from sadness and upset to rage and furry.

"You need to calm down, Kook. This is his place, he rules hell"

"I don't give a fuck! I amma beat the bloody shit out of him!"

"Good luck to your ass and your heart when you see him fucking others when you go to beat him" Jimin said. Hoseok glared at him but then shrugged because that was true.

"Your point? Even I joined getting fucked in there before dying. Also, I knew he would fuck. Even humans cheat. I still can't understand your point"

"He was right when he said that you won't be bullied by anyone, even in hell because you will be the biggest bully" Jin said while walking to them.

"Jinnie!" Namjoon showed his dimple smile and hugged him tightly. Jin smiled and hugged him back.

"Where the fuck is he?! Fucking another hoe?!" Jungkook asked.

"I should have but I am here to drag you to my room, so that I can fuck you" V said as he walked to them with the others. 

The humans immediately went to their devils and hugged them tightly who returned the hug. While Jungkook glared at V.

"Was it that hard to visit me at least once?!"

"Yes, it was. Unlike them, I am the king and I have tons of other works then coming to check on you and give you comfort"

"Bold of you to assume that I expect comfort from you"

V chuckled and walked closer to him "Then what did you expect me to do when I visit you? Fuck you?"

"Oh, no! I know you would rather fuck the ones you get easily just by the snap of your fingers then go through the trouble of contacting me and fucking me, I mean I would do the same as you. I expected you to come and tell me how much time is left. Do you have any idea, how fucking boring it was?!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"He is the biggest psychopath of us all" Taehyun said.

"We know. Because we visited him" Kai said.

Jungkook looked at the others and said "I know you guys did and the surprised reaction on your faces was so good" Jungkook looked back at V and crossed his hands.

"What?" V asked while eyeing him.

"When are you going to fuck me?"

V chuckled in amusement "Aren't you acting too bold?" V lowered his face to Jungkook's level.

"Of course he would" a girl's voice was heard. Everyone looked at the voice and saw Binna walking towards them and stood beside V.

"Now, what the fuck do you want?!" V asked rolling his eyes.

Binna smiled, sweetly

"She plotted something very evil because that is the sweetest smile she could give" Yeonjun said and everyone nodded.

"You are smart. Anyways, I made his past lives memory come back, not all the lives but a few" V looked at her with bloody red eyes which made her gulp.

"You fucking did what?!" V said in a calm voice while glaring at her and walking towards her while she was backing away. She knew that he would get angry but she didn't know he would get so angry.

"I think she did that with all of us" Yoongi said.

"What the fucking hell did you just say?!" Hoseok asked while looking at Yoongi with wide.

"What you heard, my sunshine" 

"She gonna end up bad" Namjoon said while giggling.

"If she doesn't then I will do it" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.