Chapter 19

With Lisa and Jungkook,

They were hurrying back to the apartment where Namjoon and Yoongi are alone right now. It took them one and an half hour to reach there with a cab because it would be too far for walking. The moment Jungkook opened the door, he was shocked to see two people's back who don't seem like Yoongi or Namjoon. Lisa closed the door and the two went in.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked patting the two unknowns' backs.

"Namjoon hyung texted us and the door was opened but when we walked inside there was no one inside" Taehyung said.

"Did you search everywhere?" Lisa asked.

"We just came" Yeonjun said. He eyed the two and noticed that Jungkook looked paler and thinner than before. Also, that the two were huffing with anxiety on their faces "What's wrong with the two of you?" Yeonjun asked.

"We think that someone sneaked in while the the devils left" Lisa said.

"But that couldn't happen, I mean they would have seen if someone entered" Taehyun said.

"We know but the nightmares and the vibes from my own house tells otherwise" Jungkook frowned "Can't you guys feel that something is wrong with my house?"

"I though it was just the side effects of the devils" Taehyun said.

"Me too" Lisa said.

"But the two of you had three devils before in your house, still you couldn't understand the difference?" Jungkook asked frowning harder.

"Three and seven are different" Yeonjun said. The two nodded.

"Okay. Let's find the two and see what's happening"