Chapter 3

Namjoon was laying on the floor, fainted.

"When will he wake up?" Lisa asked.

"Don't know. I think it the arrival for seven devils took a big troll on him" Jungkook said. Lisa nodded.

"Shouldn't you two also be scared" a girly voice said.

"We should?" Lisa and Jungkook both looked at each other.

"Why do I know you both?" Yoongi was regretting his life decisions.

"Says the one enjoying the most" Lisa huffed.

"Enjoying?! I am here stuck between two devils only because of you two!!" Yoongi was sitting on the ground, all curled up against the wall while there were two devils standing besides him.

"Wahh! Hyung, you are so boring. If it were me I would have been enjoying them with" Jungkook whined.

"Why am I not shocked?" Yoongi mumbled asked.

"They seem to be obsessed with the devils" the one on Yoongi's left asked. Yoongi nodded.

"Till hyung wakes up can you introduce yourselves" Jungkook said "We will also do" 

"Its just for easy communication" Lisa added since the devils were looking at them with questioning look.

"Jennie"

"Jisoo and Rosé is mine so eyes and hands off" the three nodded.

"Rosé"

"Jimin and Hobi is mine so hands and eyes off him also this little cat" Jimin pointed at Yoongi.

"I am not a cat" he mumbled.

"Hoseok aka hobi"

"Jin"

"V" 

"Jungkook"

"Lisa"

"Yoongi and the fanited one is Namjoon"

"I like V. I am gonna make him mine" Jungkook said proudly.

"And Jennie is mine" Lisa said proudly.

Before the devils could say anything Namjoon woke up.

"Please, say it was a dream" he looked at the makanes "Please, tell. me you both just did not called seven devils in that two want Yoongi and one wants me and you two also want one" 

Namjoon looked around and found different pairs of eyes looking at him.

"It was not a dream" he started laughing.

"I think he is still in trauma" Lisa whispered to Jungkook who nodded.

"I think the same too"

"I definitely want him" 

"Wow! Now, Jin hyung wants one that means none of the people or devil are single" Jungkook said with a smile.

"No!! I don't want you nor does Jennie want your so called friend" Jennie nodded agreement while V glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook was scared but he didn't show it instead he glared back "I always get what I want and I will get you"

"I am a devil not some toy" 

"So what?! You are mine" both were having a glaring contest and the room was getting colder by passing minute.

"Why the heck is the room getting cold?!" Yoongi asked rubbing his arms.

"Because V is angry" Hoseok said and pulled Yoongi in a warm hug "Better?" Yoongi nodded liking the warmth.

"Stay in your limits human!!"

"I am!! Otherwise I would have jumped on you" Jungkook pouted a little.

"You bunny faced human have done a big sin"

"Also the other three" Jimin added.

"What did I do now?!" Namjoon asked.

"You called upon the seven deadly devils and one of them is the king!! And now you are fighting with us!! Do you even know the consequences of this?" Jisoo said.

"Um.... We give away our souls to you?!" Namjoon said. The devils scoffed.

Rosé was going to say something when "AHH!!" Namjoon screamed.