Chapter 7

V fucked Jungkook all night.

The next day,

All the devils were sitting in the living room while the humans were sleeping because they were fucked all night.

"The house was filled with moan and groans sound" Jisoo sighed.

"Forget that what are we supposed to do now?!" V asked.

"Yeah, I mean we need to go back to hell, we are not meant to stay here" Hoseok said.

"We have to find a way to back" Jennie said.

All the devils sat and were finding ways to go back to hell.

At evening,

"AHH!!" a scream was heard from one of the room.

"I will go"

"Of course, that one is yours Jin hyung" Hoseok said. Jin went to Namjoon.

The others went back to the discussion when another scream was heard.

"That one is on you Tae" 

"I am not going" Taehyung leaned back on the chair.

"At least give him pain killers!!" Jisoo glared.

Taehyung sighed and went to Jungkook who was sobbing.

"What happened?! Already started regretting getting fucked by me" Taehyung asked with a blank face.

"No-no, pain" he said and looked at Taehyung with his doe eyes.

'Cute'  Taehyung thought and gave him the pills.

"Take them" 

"You care"

"No, I was just forced to come here by my sister" after saying that, he left the room.

Jungkook was a little hurt because he liked the devil but didn't get bothered much "Mission! Make V fall for me starts" Jungkook took the pills and got up.

"Fuck!! That devil" he groaned because he can't move, his body pains too much.

After two hours,

All the humans were out sitting on the couch and rubbing their butts with a pout on their faces.

"What are you guys pouting for?! You asked for this!!" Rosé said whereas Jisoo just looked at them while thinking something.

"I did not ask for this!!" Namjoon said.

"Well.... your screams weren't telling that to us you know" Rosé said. Namjoon blushed remembering last night.

"But this was the best fuck I ever got" Lisa said. Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"That was your first fuck" Yoongi said. The makane's let out a nervous chuckled as the hyungs sighed.

"Can a human carry a devil's child?!" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, why ask?" Taehyung asked back.

"M-preg you know?" the devils nodded "I am one of them" he smiled. The seven had their eyes wide open.

"Don't tell me you can get pregnant" Jungkook nodded. Everyone gasped.

"Don't tell me you are pregnant right now" Jungkook shook his head sideways.

"I took birth control pills before only" Jungkook said proudly. Everyone sighed in relief.

"One thing you did right" Namjoon said. Jungkook pouted.

"Now, what will we do?" Lisa asked.

"What do you mean?!" Yoongi asked.

"I mean we are humans so we need human food and I don't think Yoongi oppa is in the condition to move and I am hungry also what about the devils? I mean what will they do and where will they stay"

"First, we will stay here and second, we are finding a way to go" Jisoo said.

"Can you cook hooman food?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon sighed

"What the fuck is hooman?!"

"Human" Yoongi, Namjoon and Lisa said.

"No, we don't cook human food" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------

"Oh my heavens where are we stuck?!" Jisoo sighed.

"I am homesick" Rosé said.

"I want to kill them" V was doing his best to control his temper.