Chapter 53

A few months later,

Jungkook's due date was near. It is near since the past two weeks, he was supposed to give birth two weeks before but he still hasn't, and it is trusfrating everyone because Jungkook's mood swings are over the top. 

Right now, 

In the throne room,

"Love, please stop crying" Taehyung sighed while patting Jungkook's back who was crying hard. Taehyung sighed once again and pulled Jungkook on his lap from his seat. He patted his back and cradled him.

They were in the middle of the meeting when Jungkook suddenly started crying.

"Should we leave?" a demon asked. Taehyung glared at the demon which made him gulp and back away.

"Love" Jungkook look at Taehyung with teary eyes and red nose with slightly parted lips. Taehyung gulped. He leaned towards Jungkook and whispered in his ears "Love, you are looking fuckable right now, please stop crying. We can't have sex right now, it is risky" 

Jungkook huffed and gave a bombastic side eye look to Taehyung which made him chuckle. At least Jungkook stopped crying.

"I can sit back on my chair"

"You sure? I don't mind having you on my lap and I am sure none of them do either-"

Suddenly, TaeKook looked at each other with wide eyes. Taehyung looked at Soobin with a shocked expression "Get the doctor to my room, NOW!" he picked Jungkook and ran to his room.

"His water broke?" Soobin asked.

"Why else would he ask for the fucking doctor?! Get the doctor before he cuts your head!" Yeonjun smacked Soobin's head who nodded and ran to get the teleport.

"Did he forget we can teleport?" Jennie asked.

"I guess so" Rosé said.