Chapter 20

The four started searching for Yoongi and Namjoon, they searched outside and beside the balcony, in case the two are starting there but there was no one there. The whole house was upside down but the four couldn't find them and it worried them. They were worried and now 100% sure that there was someone in their house, a non human.

"What will we do now?!" Lisa asked.

"Find that non Hooman and send him back to hell!" Jungkook said.

"You do realize that we are not devils, right?" Yeonjun asked.

"Of course I know! We could just summon our devils again!" Jungkook said with bright eyes.

"We are not going to summon them again because you are horny, Kook" Taehyun said. Jungkook pouted.

"But he is right" Lisa said "We have to call them. I mean they will be able to deal with him but we won't"

"What if someone else comes and they are worse than the one here?" Taehyun asked.

"What gate of hell did that bastard open?! Everything was good till he opened that door!!" Jungkook huffed.

"Kook, we need to find him and the two"

"Who?" the four turned to the voice and saw Namjoon and Yoongi standing there with a few bags and confused expressions. Namjoon closed the door as they entered, they kept the bags on the kitchen counter and walked to the four.

"What are you guys talking about?!"

"Where the fuck were you guys and why was the door open?!" Taehyun asked.

"I broke the lock while closing the door" Namjoon said with a nervous chuckle.

"I am not even surprised at this point but at least we know that you two are safe" Jungkook said. The there nodded in agreement with him.

"Why? What happened?!" Yoongi asked again.

"We think another devil entered while our devils left" Jungkook said.

"Why would you think that?!" Namjoon said. He was scared.

"He is the cause of my nightmares, the vibes from our house are still the same that means someone is still here" Jungkook explained everything.

"What should we do if that is true then?!" Namjoon asked.

"Call our devils? But then who knows who the fuck will come and we don't for sure if it will be them who will come. And the second option would be, to open the gates of hells ourselves and throw him there" Lisa said.

"We don't have that kind of power!"

"Only V has that kind of power because he is a part of royalty and if he wants then he can come and rescue you from me, right now" the voice spoke.

"Thank you for the advice and tip. Also, your voice is not creepy, V had more creepier voice and wait- DID YOU JUST SAY THAT HE IS A PART OF ROYALTY?!" Jungkook asked in a shocked voice.

"Seems like I spilled his little secret" 

"I am so going to hell for this line but WE SHALL SUMMON THE KING OF HELL!!" Jungkook yelled.

"You are going to hell the moment you summoned you seven devils, you idiot!" Yoongi said and smacked his head.

"But wouldn't they try to contact us?" Taehyun asked.

"V has been trying to contact his little human for days, I think he found out that I am not there but he couldn't because his little human hasn't slept long enough for V to contact him for days" the voice said followed by a creepy laughter.

"Can you stop laughing? It's creepy and too loud. Also, your laugh doesn't sound like a villain or a devil's laugh, so work on it" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Why?! Why do you always provoke someone whom you aren't even supposed to know about?!"

"I don't know..."

"It would be really fun to have you in panic like my sister was when she couldn't find him. With him, all of you will stay awake because like you they are close too" 

"Why would your sister panic?" Jungkook asked knowing he is not going to like the answer that he is about to come.

"Because he is supposed to marry her soon. I think he forgot to mention that too"

"I don't think that me and him are in that type of relationship that he would mention me this but thank you" Jungkook was hurt he didn't show it. He forgot that he was talking to someone who doesn't know him but is a devil.