Chapter 5

"So, what are we going do now?" Yoongi asked.

"Get fucked" Lisa and Jungkook said together. Everyone looked at them like 'are you guys for really?'

"By whom or should I ask what?" Yoongi asked.

"Both" Lisa said.

'These bitches are lucky that I don't have my sword or else I would have killed them and then they could get fucked'  Yoongi thought.

"I have to agree with you" Hoseok said suddenly making Yoongi flinch.

"Yes, we can hear your thoughts" Jimin said making Yoongi flinch again.

"We can also see how much you want to kill them and how much they are excited yet you guys are scared" Jisoo said.

Jungkook walked to Taehyung and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck making the latter groan, he glared at Jungkook.

"Please fuck me, daddy~" he said in a seductive tone making Taehyung groan again.

"I am not your daddy, human!!" Taehyung pushed him off but Jungkook again wrapped his hands around the devil's neck.

"Then let me be your baby boy" he said seductively.

"Somebody get him off me!!" Taehyung pushed him off and went to Jisoo.

"Yahh!! Stop harassing that poor devil" Yoongi said.

"From which angle to I look poor to you!!" Taehyung asked angrily.

"I--...."

"Tae, he didn't mean that" Hoseok said defending Yoongi.

"Before you guys fight more, where are the two headaches" Rosé said and started looking around.

"I feel like they are planning something evil" Jennie said.

"Yep, they are" Jisoo said.

"How do you know??!" Yoongi asked.

"I can see the future" Jisoo said. Yoongi nodded.

"Holy fuck!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Why the heck are you shouting brat?!" Jisoo asked. Jimin pointed at the two humans.

Everyone looked in at the direction.

"Oh my eyes" Yoongi said and made a disgusted face.

"Fuck" V's dick twitched.

"I am feeling hot" Jennie was getting wet.

Jungkook was wearing a see-through bathrobe and inside he was only wearing a black lace panty with nipple clamps on his nipples.

Lisa was wearing a think pink panty with pink fluffy bra and pink kitten ears and a tail attached in her butt, a vibrator.

V and Jennie were looking at them with lust filled eyes and walked up to them.

"The rooms are soundproof" Jungkook licked his lips seductively.

V and Jennie looked at each other and then nodded. They both took them to different rooms, Lisa and Jungkkook smirked in victory and winked at each other.

In the living room, With the others.

"My holy eyes" Yoongi said with a face that says 'I am in trauma, help!'

"You should also wear it, those kitten ears would suit you" Jimin said as he licked Yoongi's earlobe making him whimper.

"Minnie!!" Hoseok said in a stern voice.

"What? It's true!! He looks like a cute kitten ready to be wrecked under us anyways" Hoseok took a closer at Yoongi and nodded.

"True!"

"So, when will we wreck him?!" Jimin asked excitedly.

"Soon" Hoseok pulled Jimin in a kiss.

Yoongi was looking at the two devils, kissing hungrily. He doesn't know why but he was feeling hot, he could feel his mini him rising and he was about to touch it when Hoseok stopped him.

"We can wreck him now" JiHope smirked and took Yoongi in a room.

"Wow!! Just Wow" Rosé said.

"This is going to bring a chaos" Jisoo said and Rose nodded.

"A big chaos"