Chapter 30

"But you were in my arms when you started bleeding! We were arguing, Kook! I was making you stress and-" 

Jungkook interrupted him "It was not you. The food I got had something in it which is used for killing the child in the mother's womb over here. Binna added that in the food without anyone knowing and that's how our child died" Jungkook said with slightly teary eyes.

"How did you come to know?" Beomgyu asked.

"His mother told me. She was sad and disappointed but she couldn't do anything. She didn't want to let it out because she thought that Tae will think that his child died because of his carelessness and she couldn't see her son like that"

"Then does she have any idea what her son is going through right now?!" V asked. Jungkook shook his head.

"Your parents have no idea of the punishment"

"How could they not?! Everyone knows!!" Jimin said.

"The people around them prevented them from hearing the news because they knew the two would get furious. They wouldn't like me going away from their son"

"Why you?! Why do they prefer you?! He is changing you! He should be cruel and he is everything but that!!" Binna said. Jungkook chuckled. 

He left V and walked to Binna. He looked into her eyes, she could see something in his eyes that she has never seen before and she couldn't understand what is it either "Because I am special. They prefer me because I am just a normal soul, and Tae was ready to go to his limits for me. This reminded his father when he did so many things for his wife, for Tae's mother. He did everything in his limit to get her and he finally did. It's in the genes"

"It's not! You are here for simple crimes like mass murder that too only once. And she was here because she was heartless" Binna said.

Jungkook chuckled confusing her "I think you should search for the reason when I came here the first time, what did I do. That will, honestly, answer a lot of questions of yours" Jungkook patted her shoulders and went back to V.

"And you mister, are not going to do stupid things!"

"I don't want to marry her"

Everyone chuckled at him "You have been engaged to her for decades, what made you think that you will marry her now?" Lisa asked.

"Everyone is telling that the date of my marriage is set" V mumbled.

"Yes, it is" a voice said from behind. Everyone turned to the voice. Binna gasped. This is the first time she has seen V's mother since their engagement.

"I always thought you left my son" she said and hugged Jungkook with a smile something even Binna didn't get when she was ready to sacrifice everything for V.

"That's very stupid of you to assume"

"I know! Btw you guys are finally getting married in two months and since it's the wedding of the King, it's going to be grand! Everyone in hell and heaven will know about this" she said with smile.

"As they should" V said as he pulled Jungkook in his arms. 

Everyone smiled and laughed while Binna, walked away from there feeling unwanted.