Chapter 35

"What happened?!" V asked trying his best to sound calm.

"We found something on Earth and you are not going to like this" demon who came to them, told with a terrified.

"What do you mean?!" V asked as he left Jungkook.

"I think you both should see this" the demon said. V and Jungkook glanced at each other. Jungkook gulped.

"Let's go" V said. He and Jungkook followed the demon into a room that only a few demons were allowed because from there they monitor certain activities on Earth. That's how they come to know who did what.

There tons of screen over there which increases or decreases every time one has to come to hell or has already came to hell. The demon pointed at a few screens on the same side. V's eyes went wide whereas Jungkook gasped.

"Why are the gnomes and big foot there too?!" V looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Jungkook shook his head.

"I have no fucking idea!! All I know is I somehow released only the sirens and the fairies! I have no fucking idea about these too!"

"You released them?!" the demon asked.

"It was an accident!!!"

"No! I mean we checked how they got released and saw Binna releasing them"  the demon said.

"The bloody bitch!!" V cursed while looking at the chaos on the screen.

"I can get the fairies and sirens back because I mean we have a good relationship! We had fun together and I am sure, they will comes back with me but I have never met the gnomes and big foot... How should I bring them back?" Jungkook looked at V with worried and confused eyes.

"The one who sent them out will bring them back and within the time limit I fucking give!!!" V said as he stormed out of the room and went to find Binna.

"She fucked up bad didn't she?" the demon asked.

"Ohh she did and the worse way, bad. I mean she released them and framed me" Jungkook said.

"I know right. The rumors say that he is very protective about you and if he is then girlll fucked up bad"

"Yep!" both were looking at the door while talking.

Suddenly, the demon turned to Jungkook "Shouldn't you go to calm him down?" the demon asked.

"Shit! Yes!" Jungkook ran.

The demon blinked "I have a feeling he is the kind that will watch the chaos with a drink in his hand and a smile on his face but when it will come to his lover, he will kill everyone. I have heard the rumors about the previous fiances and they ain't good"

"Who the fuck are you talking to?!" another demon came and told.

"To myself" 

"I thought so. Anyways, you wanna see the show? The red alarms are going on everywhere stating that V is fucking mad"

"I know. He was right beside me"

The other demon gasped "And you are alive?!"

"Well, what happened was not my fault" the demons shrugged.

"Who cares! You wanna watch the show?!"

"Heck yeah!" the two demons ran to where V is to see the show. It's been a while since there has been a show in hell.