Chapter 49

If you ask anyone in hell "What was the day when you were stunned beyond thought? Like you never thought this day would come" they would say today. 

Taehyung was on his knees in the throne with his head down while Jungkook was sitting on the throne and rubbing his swollen tummy that has his child with an angry look on his face. 

Taehyung was in a meeting with a few demons when Jungkook entered stomping his feet, face clearly pissed as he makes his face to Taehyung and demands that he talks to him before continuing the meeting. The demons in the throne looked back and forth between Taehyung and Jungkook when Taehyung denied Jungkook's demand and motioned proceed with the meeting.

His made Jungkook's devil horns come out and his turned blood red like Taehyung's when he is angry and his nails grown. Everyone gulped because no one has seen Jungkook like this, not even Jungkook.

"On your knees" Jungkook ordered in his deep voice and Taehyung followed his order making everyone gasp in shock. That's how the greatest and biggest shock in everyone's life on hell had entered.

"Kookie, why is he on his knees?" Lisa asked as she went closer to Jungkook to give him food.

"He didn't listen to me" Jungkook took the food and started eating.

"But why were you calling him anyways?" Yoongi asked

"I don't remember...." Jungkook's voice and appearance turned back to normal. Taehyung looked at him with disbelief.

"Are you for real, right now?!" Taehyung was pissed not because he had to kneel but because he was having an important discussion.

"I am sorry" Jungkook mumbled with a pout as he saw Taehyung getting up with a pissed expression and sitting on his throne.

"Take him back to his room" V said to Lisa. She nodded and helped Jungkook get up.

"But-"

"Let's continue" V said ignoring Jungkook which broke the latter's heart and made his teary eyes but he walked away with Lisa.

"Are you really going to be angry with him right now?" Jennie asked as she saw the teary eyes on Jungkook.

"I said, let's continue" V glared at her which made her mouth shut. The meeting continued in peace. 

Everyone could see that V was pissed and they thought it was because he had to kneel in front of  Jungkook but his friends knew the real reason who not his kneeling but Jungkook interrupting his important meeting.