Chapter 52

A few weeks later,

It was a day before Jungkook's baby shower, and to say that the latter was excited was an understatement because he was beyond excited.

TaeKook were in their room. Taehung had gone for a bath while Yoongi and Namjoon were with Jungkook, they were talking about random things and laughing while feeling the baby's kick.

Suddenly, Taehyung came out of the bathroom naked completely forgetting that there were people other than his husband in the room. He doesn't wrap a towel around his waist because the walk-in closet is opposite to the bathroom and he wouldn't mind giving his husband a nice view. Also, sometimes it takes longer for him to reach the walk-in closet or sometimes he never reached there until the next day.

"Taetae! There are other people here! At least put on a towel!" Yoongi and Namjoon didn't have to turn their heads to know that Taehyung naked because they could see Jungkook getting a little hard and he was a little red.

"Should we leave?" Namjoon asked.

"No, stay. I forgot that you guys were here. I will wear some clothes and come. Keep him company till then" Taehyung said and went to the walk-in closet.

"That's a first, he asked us to stay" Yoongi said.

"There is nothing going on between us. He is just a little exhausted from work" 

"You know that you can't lie to us, right?" Yoongi said "You can tell us anything"

"There is nothing wrong between us" Taehyung went to Jungkook and sat beside him "He just wanted to spend sometime with you, so I let you guys stay till I wear some clothes, but since I am done with that, you can leave" 

"That's the Kim Taehyung we know" Namjoon said.

"We will leave" Yoongi pecked Jungkook's cheeks and ran from there whereas Namjoon ruffled his hair and left from there closing the door.

"He really likes to rile me up" Taehyung said he pulled Jungkook closer and rubbed his cheek then pecked it which made Jungkook giggle.

"More like you complaining it to JiHope and them getting riled on him. He told me, he does that to get riled up by his boyfriends" Jungkook giggled and got closer to him in an attempt to sit on his lap.

"He could have just told them and they would take him right where they are without hesitation" Taehyung carefully helped Jungkook sit on his lap.

"He knows that and he does that, but he finds this fun sometimes" Jungkook said trying to lean on Taehyung's chest but when he was unable to the latter pouted and Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook huffed and looked at him with a betrayed look.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?!"

"Nothing love. You want to lay your head on my chest?" Jungkook nodded "Wait a minute, let me readjust our position" Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung made Jungkook sit on the bed, laid him, then he laid down and then pulled Jungkook closer to him and kept the latter's head on his chest and patted his head while his rubbing his swollen tummy.

"Better?" Taehyung whisper asked. Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes.

"I can't wait for our baby shower! I am so excited~" 

"I know, love, I know" Taehyung pecked his head and slowly the two of them drifted to sleep.