Chapter 29

V was about to launch on her when Jungkook held his hand and pulled him back. V glared at him but he glared at V back.

"Calm the fuck down, Taehyung. I know what she did is fucked and I want to throw her at the lowest part of hell too but don't you dare forget that she is your fiancé and how the fuck will this affect you!"

"Does it look like I fucking care, bunny?!" 

"Aww!" Lisa said. "He called him by the nickname he used to call him before!" 

"Not the time, Lisa" Jisoo said.

"But it's cute"

"Still not the time. Both of them are pissed and is your Jenjen" Jisoo reminded her.

"Oh yes! I should focus on calming my Jenjen"

"No, it does not look like you fucking care but I do! I don't want you to go through the damn punishment again! It was brutal and it went on for a decade, Tae!"

"I can bare it again! I did it before, I can do it again!" V said he walked closer to Jungkook and looked into his eyes with rage.

"You can but I cannot! I cannot see you go through that fucking hell again!! It hurts and I am not ready to give you or myself that pain, again!"

"Then maybe you should stop reincarnating!" V said with furry in his voice and eyes. This was the first time, Binna saw him so angry and she regretted what she did but she hated Jungkook since the moment he entered hell again. She knew that V could give up anything to be with Jungkook again.

"Then maybe stop putting your fiancés into the deepest, lowest parts of hell. I wouldn't have to take half of your punishment!"

"Half?! You getting reincarnating takes away all my planned punishments because seeing you go through that punishing hell on earth and in the rooms is my biggest fucking punishment!"

"Then stop killing them!! You know my so-called cousin sister was your fucking ex-fiancé!"

"And you both need to stop fighting! This isn't going to solve shit!" Namjoon said as he came in between and smacked their heads. V didn't tell anything because Namjoon meant a lot to him and he respected the latter like an elder brother "Fucking assholes fighting for no fucking reason! Be grateful that she did because if not then who knows what you were planning to do, V!" Namjoon glared at V.

"What was he planning to do?!" Jungkook asked knowing he wasn't going to like what the answer is going to be.

"I overheard him and Jin talking where he said that he is going to make you hate him, so much that you would want to take a rebirth and not see his face ever again" Binna said.

"For once, thank you for doing something good" Jungkook to Binna while looking at her who rolled her eyes. Jungkook looked back at V "Could you move a little, hyung?" Jungkook asked to Namjoon because he was standing in between them.

"Sure!" Namjoon backed away a little but he was immediately pulled by Jin in his arms. Jin back hugged him.

Jungkook walked to him and slapped his hard, twice, then wrapped his fingers V's throat because the latter was not wearing a collar shirt nor a tie to pull him down. 

"You try this every fucking time, Tae, every fucking time!! I have seen you tie me to the chair while you fuck someone else in front of me just so I hate you. You almost married someone else, so that I hate you. You almost made someone pregnant, so that I hate you. You tried to force yourself on me, so that I hate you but all of them failed, Tae, all of them. And do you know why?"

"Because you are just so fucking stubborn?!"  V asked. So many emotions were held in his eyes. Binna never saw even one of them, she only saw the cold and horny V that everyone knew but today, she saw a new side of him and that was all because of a normal soul like Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head as he pecked V's lips "Because you couldn't see me in pain. Because you couldn't see the tears in my eyes. You stopped fucking that whore when you heard my sob and threw her out, you walked out of the marriage when you came to know that I locked myself in the room since a week and haven't talked to anyone or let anyone in, you dropped the idea of getting someone else pregnant when you came to know that I was pregnant, you couldn't force me because I willingly went with you. You love me too much to hurt me"

"Yet I hurt you, every chance I got. Doesn't matter if it was an accident or not"

"YOU WERE PREGNANT?!" Jisoo shouted.

VKook nodded and looked at Jisoo as Jungkook let go of V's neck.

"Then where is the child?" Soobin asked.

"The bitch behind me killed my child" Jungkook said. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes, including V.

"I didn't kill our child?!" V asked with shaky hands as he held Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook scoffed "You wouldn't even touch me roughly. You treated me like a delicate flower that would break if you force it even a little. How could you even think that you could hurt our child?!"