Chapter 14

A/n - Mention of suicide, murder and self-harm. Also, depression. Please read it only if comfortable

-------------

"What happened with him?"

"He witnessed the murder of his parents in front of his eyes, he was covered in their blood"

"You mean someone killed his parents in front of him?" Jisoo asked. The humans shook their heads.

"He murdered them" the devils gasped.

"Why?!" Jisoo asked.

"We don't really know the reason behind it but we know that he had very bad temper control, he killed them in his anger and when we reached his house, we saw him laying in pool of blood with only pants. It looked like he was abused"

"But I really want to find the reason why did Kook kill them because how much I know, uncle and aunty treated him good and well. Also, with his bad temper, he never did anything to hurt them and loved them very much" Lisa said.

"I know the reason" everyone turned to Namjoon.

"They were his parents and were trying to suicide again and again"

"Why?!" Yeonjun asked.

"They were suffering from depression and debt which lead them to attempt suicide a lot of times" Yoongi asked as he came outside and sat on the couch.

"But we still can't understand the part that why did he kill his parents?" Lisa asked.

"They were trying to kill him, his father was choking him while his mother prepared ropes to hang themselves. In self-defense, he banged the vase on his father's head which resulted in the pieces of glass entering his brain and killing him on the spot and as for her mother when she was going to capture Kook he threw a knife at them" everyone gasped "Whatever he did was self-defense so the cops let him go and the marks on his body were the proofs" 

"Marks?" Jin asked.

"Yes, marks, because of them even Kook started suffering from depression and did self-harm but he had the will to live and as for the marks, they are still there. You might have seen them Tae" Yoongi said as looked at Taehyung.

"No, I never saw" he shook his head. The humans frowned their eye brows.

"The marks are permanent, they can't leave" 

"But he can cover them with make up" Lisa said.

"Yes, he must have done that because he doesn't like to show those marks, he hates them and feels disgusted"

Suddenly, there was silence in the room as Jungkook walked in the room and walked to Namjoon. He sat on Namjoon's lap and curled up, Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jungkook and pulled him closer.

"What happened kookie?" Yoongi asked patting his head softly.

"Nightmare" Jungkook sniffed. Yoongi and Namjoon both had a protective aura around them for Jungkook and everyone could feel that.

The devils could see, how much scared Jungkook was in reality and the worry of the two. 

"Want some banana milk, Kookie?" Taehyun offered him banana milk but Jungkook just shook his head.

"Then what do you want to eat or drink Kookie?" Jungkook said nothing. Everyone sighed.

"How about I fuck you?" Taehyung asked and that immediately got Jungkoook's attention as he looked at Taehyung.

"No" Jungkook's answer made everyone's eyes wide.

"Did this horny bunny just say no for a fuck?!" Lisa said earning a blank look from Jungkook.

"Why can't I say no?"

"Because you are too horny to say no" Huening Kai said.

"See, even the devils know" Jungkook rolled his eyes and got up from Namjoon's lap and sat on Taehyung's lap.

"What the fuck?" 

"Just stay still for a little while" Jungkook said as he got comfortable on his lap.

After a little while,

"He slept" Taehyung had a blank look on his face.

"We can see that, we have eyes" Yoongi said.

"I thought you didn't"

"Then you are blind because we clearly have eyes"

"Then how can I know that he slept"

"Because he is snoring loudly" Yoongi was sipping his tea.

"I swear if Jungkook wasn't sleeping on my lap I would have killed you"

"You can still keep him on the couch" Taehyung picked Jungkook but he moved and stopped snoring like he was about to get up "But if he wakes up then you are sleeping I mean cuddling with him, on the bed till you are here" Taehyung glared at him and the room got cold.

Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung as he felt cold, the latter looked at the sleeping human bunny on his lap, he sighed and sat down and leaned his head on the wall.