Chapter 27

A year has passed and the humans are still in the rooms having their punishments. The others went to see them at least once or twice a month but V, he never went once. His close friends know that he doesn't want to see Jungkook suffer but others think that Jungkook is not a special human to him, Jungkook is just a bratty soul that entered hell.

With V,

He was in his room. He was sitting on the bed while drinking his wine while someone entered his room without knocking. V glared at the person but then went back to drinking when he saw who it was.

"Are you done fucking others?" Jin asked. V nodded.

"Why is there no one here? Were you fucking alone?" 

"They left a few minutes before you came" V explained. Jin nodded. He went to V and took the glass from his hand making the latter groan.

"What do you want?!" V groaned and tried to take the glass back but he couldn't.

"You haven't visited him once, V, not even once"

"Your point?! And isn't it good that I didn't visit him? I mean now everyone will know that he means nothing to me and he won't be bullied by my so-called fiancé" 

"Did you not visit him, so that your fiancé didn't bully him?"

"I didn't visit him because I didn't want to. I have a lot of other work to do then visit him, hyung"

Jin sighed and nodded as he gave the glass back to V "Do you when they are getting out?" Jin asked.

"They should be out in two months" V said sipping his wine. Jin smiled "Why the hell are you smiling?!"

"Because if you didn't visit him then you wouldn't be able to predict in how long they could be out. You know you visited him, you just don't want anyone to know that. You don't want him to be bullied here"

V sighed and looked at Jin "Hyung, he is the type to bully others. He won't get bullied by anyone over here. Even though he is in hell, a place filled with criminals and vicious demons, he still won't get bullied"

"How can you be sure?"

"You guys went to check on him, you should know" V smirked. Jin was shocked because he was right, they didn't tell him that they even visited Jungkook along with their humans.

"How did you know that?" 

"I just know hyung. I am the king over here for a reason" 

"True. What will you do after he is back? What kind of punishment will you give him?"

"I don't know. I haven't decided yet"

"Lie to the someone who doesn't know you, V, we know that the moment you saw him, you knew what exactly you were doing to him"

"Fine! I know what I am going to do" V got up from his bed and stood in front of Jin, he looked into Jin's eyes and said "I am going to make him hate me, so much that he will want to take a rebirth and never see my face, ever again. That is what I am going to do to him"

Jin was neither shocked nor surprised "Will you be able to do that to him?"

"Yes" V said without blinking or hesitation.

"I would love to see you try, Tae" Jin said with a smile. V gulped because it's not often that someone calls him 'Tae', everyone preferred to call him 'V' ever since he was little. There were hardly any times when someone called him 'Tae' or 'Taehyung'. He even forgets at times that his real name is Taehyung and not V.