Store trip

Salam pov: i wake up to fiki looking for food. She scoffed, kicking her basket. "Out of food? seriously...hey salam, wanna go to the store?" She asked me, i looked at my wings, and tapped my horns, she looked for a moment. "I can cover those." Fiki said, walking over and grabbing a beanie, placing it over my head, then grabbing a hoodie and putting it on me. Then she grabbed her jacket and beanie, and this time grabbed a full face mask. "Sooo...wanna come? Oh wait, your face! Hmmm... its stained...hmm..." fiki grabbed one of her blindfolds and wrapped it around the stained area of my face, then pulling my hair out. "There! Now wanna come?" Fiki said, i nodded nervously, she started to walk and i followed behind her. Glancing at her eyes every once in a while. They were really pretty. Fiki yawned, rubbing her eyes while walking. "...what you wanna eat?" She asked me, i shrugged. Looking at my hands. Fiki looked at my hands, observing how they looked like claws. "Those are actually pretty cool, wish i had claws or wings. But no im just a burnt body, basically." Fiki said, giggling. We walked into town and in a store, it had been atleast 14 years since id been in a store, i looked around, feeling myself get claustrophobic from the crowd. "Wanna hold the basket?" She asked, grabbing one, i grabbed the basket from her and played with the handles, we walked around, fiki out some snack foods in the basket, i could see people staring at her weirdly, she didnt seem to mind though, we walked over  to the dairy isle and a highschooler walked behind fiki, pushing her up against the door fridge. Fiki looked at him, comfused. "Seems the freaks got a friend?" The highschooler said, looking at me, i backed up, as a few other highschoolers grabbed me, i dropped the basket. I looked up, the highschoolers holding fiki were shaking her. "Or you kidnapped this little girl? She seems normal! Why are you covering her face, eh? You bruise her?!" The highschooler said, fiki looked at them. "Look. it doesnt matter, let me shop and live life, damnit!" She said, the highschooler smirked then grabbed her neck and held his fist up. i felt myself lose control of whatever held me back. I lunged my arms foward, breaking the grasp the highschoolers had on me, i stepped over and gripped the highschooler holding fiki by his neck, he let go of fiki as i lifted him up in the air, basically choking him out. I threw him down, then his highschooler buddies picked him up and they ran off. I looked over at fiki, she was staring at me, in surprise and a little bit of fear. "Uh..you..ahh..cmon..." fiki said, grabbing my hand and the basket, then walking me to the bathroom and shutting the door. She moved me infront the mirror. "Your eyes, they're red, that normal?" She asked me, i looked for a moment, then nodded. "Eh..alright, is it like..only when you get mad..or?" She asked, i shrugged, i felt myself get an awful headache and my skin burn, i pulled the blindfold, beanie, and jacket off, grunting. Fiki looked at me. "You alright? Need water?" She asked, i grunted, fiki bent down and looked at my face. "Woah! Uh...your whole face, its covered in that..black ink." She said, i felt myself stumble, she caught me. "should i get you back to my place?" She asked, i grunted, nodding. She sighed. "your so dramatic, its kinda cute." She said, putting the beanie back on my head and the jacket over me, picking me up. I think she left the basket there. I gripped onto her as she carried me. "Dang, that lab really wonked you up, didnt it?" She said, carrying me, i whimpered in response, gripping onto her, she snickered. Was it the noise i made? I felt myself feel warm and fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to someone making noise, i was laying on fikis mattress, looking over and seeing her eating something, seemed she went back for the basket, i noticed the clothes i had on laying to the side, wait, then what am i wearing? I looked under the small blanket to see some sweatpants and a baggy T shirt on me, she changed me? Thats nice, i suppose. I noticed her move, i pretended to be asleep, i heard her walk over infront of me, and felt her gently ruffle my hair. "Hm, your still as adorable as i can remember, wonder if your as dumb." She mumbled to herself, giggling.