Breakdowns and confronting

Fikis pov: I walked out of the room, running around, looking for Audrey as quick as i could, i noticed a guard infront of the rainbow room, i looked at him weird.
"You dont normally stand there, whats going on?" I asked, he smiled at me, for some reason all the guards were nice to me.
"People visiting." He said, smiling then scoffing it off and looking back to the side.
"Can i go in?" I asked, he nodded, moving to the side and opening the door, i smiled, then walked in, seeing Audrey and someone else with subject 3096. I walked over, ready to yell.
"Audrey!" I yelled out, noticing her look up at me, slightly embarrassed, she lifted her head up off this guys shoulders.
"You had a kid! Have?! And didnt tell me??" I screamed, looking down at subject 3096.
"Well- im sorry- i just..ha..never really thought youd care.." audrey said, laughing as she rubbed the kids hair. I noticed she was asleep, and i quieted my voice down, i crouched down, looking at her.
"How old is she?" I asked, looking at her resting face.
"Shes around 2 and a half." Audrey replied, the boy looked away, i looked at him weird, as if he was a monster.
"Is he the father? You did the dirty with this gay lookin thing!?" I asked, looking at him weird.
"Well- we were forced. Heavily. But hes not as bad as he looks." Audrey said, smiling.
"Ill take that as an offense." He said, scoffing. Audrey giggled, elbowing him and sighing. I shrugged, getting up and walking out the door, not wanting to question audrey anymore, as she was acting weird around this boy.

02's pov: I looked at kylee, who was walking off to her room, i ran after her, sighing.
"God, this is a long walk! How do you do it?!" I yelled, looking at her. She shrugged.
"I dont know." Kylee replied, walking down to her door and opening it, walking in, i followed quickly in after her.
"What you plan on doing in here?" I asked, before noticing kylee was tearing up, i reached over, hugging her and patting her head, i noticed her bury her face in my shirt and start screaming. I continued hugging her, hearing to her scream, i wasnt sure what it was for though. She was just, crying and screaming in my shirt. I watched her lift her face up, shaking. I rubbed her hair.
"Tell me, whats bothering you..that bad?" I asked, noticing she was hyperventilating now.
"I----i...feel..wee...weird...i...dont..wanna be like this!" She yelled, burying her face back in my clothes. I moved her over with me and sat down on her bed, I layed down with her, hearing her sniffle up and taking breaths. I grabbed the thin blanket, pulling it over her, listening to her sniffling, heavy breathing, and shake until i saw her finally calm down, closing her eyes. I reached over, wiping her tears and rubbed her forehead til she fell asleep. I sighed, feeling bad for her, shes so young, and dealing with possession, her friends always being hurt, and struggling to fit in even when shes almost just like everyone else. I hope that everything will get better for her soon.