Parts Missing

Fikis pov: i wiped my face off, looking at the blood on my arms and hands as a guard put a tranquilizer in the girls neck and picked her up, carrying her off and away. I noticed my father hurrily walk down the hall with a small first aid kit.
"Your out of energy, dont try to heal yourself." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me down to my room, shutting the door and sitting the aid kit on my bed, pulling out a few gauze pads and putting alcohol on them as i sat down, my father wiped the cuts on my face off, then grabbed a few band-aids and putting them on my face.
"You did so well, you must be exhausted." My father said, picking up my arm and looking at my veins, which i just noticed were basically sticking out my skin.
"Mm...mhhm." I mumbled, laying my head on my father's shoulder. I didnt really want to, but i couldnt hold my head up.
"Hm...rest up, once your well rested, i wanna run a few tests and make sure that didnt cause any damage." He said, pulling my head off his shoulder and laying me down slowly, but forcefully. He grabbed a blanket, laying it over me, and turned on the tv, before walking out and leaving my door cracked. I turned my head to the side, shutting my eyes and trying to get a decent amount of sleep.

Audreys pov: I reached over, pulling salam toward me and ruffling her hair.
"Stop crying, your acting like a baby." I said to salam, wiping her eyes off.
"You couldve stopped them from fighting.." salam mumbled, tears still pouring down her face.
"I- no- well-" i started to say, before kylee tapped salam.
"Mama has been in a lot of pain! Leave her be!" Kylee yelled, before pausing.
"I mean audrey! Not mom." She replied, looking off to the side nervously.
"She still couldve stopped them! She couldve knocked them both out!" Salam yelled in reply, i pulled salams arms back.
"Both of you stop it. And yes, i couldve, but im scared its gonna kill me, you know that." I said, noticing salam pull away from me and sit down, huffing.
"..is using your abilities hurting you that much..?" Kylee asked, her face full of worry.
"I guess you could say that." I said, glancing down at my legs, which were pure black, its like each time i use an ability, its like i also loose a part of me.
Salam rubbed her eyes, before looking up.
"Was that..actually 02..? I dont get it-- we watched her explode, like literally watched her, did they somehow stitch her back together or something??" Salam questioned, her face full of curiosity.
"It may of had something to do with fiki! I mean, she seemed pretty tired when she was running after 02, maybe whatever she did with you, she did with her." Kylee said, picking at her nails, that explanation seemed..kinda logical.
"Wait, whatd she do with me??" Salam questioned, kylee sighed. Shaking her head.
"Forget about it, thats a story for another day." Kylee said, messing around with her hand. She seemed kinda disoriented.
"You alright, ky?" I asked, concerned for her.
"Yeah..just feels like theres a part of me missing." Kylee replied, yawning.
"..i guess that would make sense." I replied, patting kylees head.

????? Pov:
I glanced around, looking at the room i was in, it was white, just like most of the other rooms. Except it was a completely empty, white room. I walked toward the door and slammed my fist on it, and put my ear against the door, listening for anyone. There was nothing..no sound. What the hell? I noticed the door open, and a few guards push me up against the wall and  hold me still as one lifted my shirt up and put a needle in my chest, and another guard put one in my neck. They let go of me, grabbing a stabilizer and putting it on me, and turning the level up to max. Before they grabbed me and pulled me down the hallway, and opening the door and pushing me in the cafeteria. I fell on the ground, groaning, before noticing someone grab my hand and lift me up.
"Lia?" 03 asked, slowly lifting me up and pulling me over and sitting me down on a chair. I tried holding my head up, but i felt super weak. I started to fall backwards, but someone caught me and layed my head down on the table.