'Fist' fight.

Kylees pov: i scoffed at her, noticing her whole body flowing with electricity, i could see it in her veins, literally. "Ugggh!" Salam yelled, and the electricity zapped me, i grunted, looking up at her. "Seriously?! Youll kill me!" I yelled at her, salam just hissed, i noticed as her eyes turned red, last time id see them do that she almost killed someone, i started to back up, salam started running, running straight into me and piercing her horns through my chest, i gasped, stepping back as her horns pierced back through. I looked down at the bloody wound at my chest, two holes pierced through my shirt and chest. Salam stepped back, realizing what she did, she yelled for her mom. I held my hand over the wounds, falling over on my side, yelping. Screaming and struggling to breathe calmly. I noticed salams mom run over, grabbing gauze pads and pressing them against my chest. salam was standing there, her eyes full of fear, her horns bloody. I felt my vision blur, blood drooling out my mouth. I clenched up.feeling my consciousness slipping away from my grasp.

Salams pov: "we've got to get her to a hospital!" My mom called out, i backed up, covering my face with my hands. Feeling myself zone out and everything start ringing. I zoned back in quickly, seeing my mother wrap a tight blanket around kylee and pick her up, heading out the door, i got down on the floor, staring at the floor as i could feel the blood of someone elses drip down my head.

Fikis pov: i opened my eyes, seeing my sister tap me, smiling. "I made you a smoothie, banana and strawberry." She said, placing it on her dresser, i sat up, grabbing the smoothie and downing it quickly, ciara looked at me odd, but took the cup. "Leave whenever you want to." Ciara said, walking out. I got up, following her and walking to the door. "Bye, fiki, come again, kay?" Ciara said, i nodded, opening the door and stepping out, relieved that the sun wasnt burning my skin as much. I walked back up past the pond and to salams mothers house. I opened the door, walking in to see salam, staring at the floor, with blood dripping on her face, she looked up at me, a frightful expression on her face, i ran and crouched down infront of her. "What happened?!" I yelled, salam took a breath. "I got too mad and stabbed kylee. My mom took her to a hospi-" salam said, before i yelled. "WHAT?! THEYRE GONNA FIND KYLEE- WEVE GOT TO GET THEM OUT OF THERE!" I yelled, salam nodded, shakily standing up, i reached over, grabbing my beanie and taking it off, putting it on salam. "Retract your wings." I said, she retracted them, as i took my jacket off and put it on her. Zipping it up. "The skirt can wait, does your mom have makeup." I asked, she nodded, walking over and grabbing a makeup bag, i opened it, grabbing foundation out, not caring what skin tone it was or whatever, i squeezed some on salams face, quickly rubbing it in on her face until the only issue was her eyes. "Just try not looking at anyone. Theyll understand why i look the way i do. Now cmon." I said, gently grabbing her hand and opening the door. I stood there for a minute, trying to remember the way to the hospital, then walking down the street with salam, before taking a turn and starting to run with salam to a dirt patch, where no one was near, i pulled the jacket off of salam. "How much can you lift." I asked, salam shrugged shakily. "Fly south, youll see a tall building, land to the side of it, ill run there. Once you land, stay out of sight til i get there." I said, salam shakily nodded, lifting her wings and flying up, and dashing off. I sighed, putting the jacket on and taking a breather. Before starting to run, i noticed the area around me get slower, i looked down for a minute and when i looked up, wham. I looked up, did i just hit the hospital wall? But theres no way, i was just at the..i turned around, the street not even in site. I shrugged it off, walking over to the side of the building. Waiting for a site of salam. I noticed a small figure, dash down and fall on the ground. Salam groaned, lifting up and looking at me weird. "Howd you run here that quick.." she asked, i shrugged. "Not sure, everything seemed slow for a moment, theen-" "you ran into a wall..didnt you?" Salam asked, i looked over nodding, as i took the jacket off. "Thats an ability trigger." Salam said, grabbing the jacket and putting it on, i sighed. "Lets just hurry." I said, as we both walked over and walked in the hospital, i pulled salam over and up the stairs, salam was questioning it, but i went to the second floor, and we looked at every room, til the last one. I opened the door slightly to see salams moms standing at the sink, we both immediately walked in and shut the door. Salams mom looked over. "Kylees okay, but shes super tire-" "we cannot stay here." I said, salams mom looked confused. "Look, people probably already know were he-" i started to say, before we heard a ding and intercoms went off. "Every citizen in floor 2 please head to level 3, Every citizen in floor 2 please head to level 3." I looked over at salams, who went over to open the door, but it was locked. "Shit." I mumbled. Gently moving salam over to the very edge of the room. "Make sure kylee is safe." I whispered, moving over next to the door, readying my fist. I waited as the door slowly opened, and all i saw was a gun, before *bang* any consciousness i had slipped immediately, as everything went black.