The chase.

??? POV: Im staring at my boss with my work partner, waiting for any orders. "The tracker is still on 005, correct?" My boss asked. "Yes sir, weve been tracking it since its escape." My co-worker replied. Pulling up 005's location on their watch. "Good, now that its had enough time to think theyre safe, now we go get it. You two will go to retrieve subject 005, oh- and if you have any problems, don't hesitate to bring it along, we need new subjects, aswell." My boss ordered, me and my co-worker nodded, and walked to the weapon room, grabbing a tranquilizer, and a few needles of ??????. Me and my co-worker left the building, and started following toward the location 005's tracker was giving.
Salams pov: i lifted my head up, fiki was fast asleep. I stood up, walking to grab a snack, when i heard a loud buzzing sound. I walked over and shook fiki, who woke up immediately. "Hmm..?" Fiki asked, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. "I heard something" i replied, quickly ducking under fiki. Fiki yawned. Laughing at me. "You scared, miss?" She asked, laughing. Then fiki heard it too, a loud buzzing, fiki stood up, and walked outside, i followed her, holding her hand. She looked around. Then i heard something hit my neck, fiki looked over. "Tranquilizer dart, we gotta get out of here." Fiki said, picking me up and running away from the direction the dart came from, i saw my vision blur and fade. Fiki was running desperately. Until she wasnt, i heard her scream and felt her fall foward. Both of us on the ground.

Fikis pov:
I woke up in this weird, white room. I groaned, looking down at the gun wound on my stomach, my neck and stomach felt sore, i shakily stood up, and walked over to a mirror, i noticed something on my neck. I moved my hair to the side, seeing a bunch of numbers. 2571. I tried wiping it off, but it seemed permanent. No wonder my neck was so sore, i noticed i was in a white uniform, one that looked familiar, wait. The numbers, a uniform, one that salam had worn...where am i at. I ran over to the door and tried opening it, struggling. Where was salam. I screamed and yelled through the small crack at the door. No answer. I paced around the room, then looked at the mirror again, noticing a small spot on my arm. I looked at my arm. It was bruised. I screamed as loud as i could, getting down on my knees and sitting there. Feeling helpless. I sighed, and layed down against the white floor, staring at the white ceiling.