Young girl?

Day 805.

02's Pov: I walked around the building, taking note of the guards and what times their positions were changed, and counting each camera I saw, noticing I was getting weird glares since i had circled the building around 7 times, making sure i didn't miss any cameras or guards. Before I felt Kylee tap my shoulder. I turned around, seeing her hair shorter than it was yesterday, she looked around for a moment making sure there were no guards.
"No update on Audrey or Fiki, and we havent seen Salam in like.. 2 months, so were getting behind on preparations, but on a good side, were finally getting haircuts again." Kylee said, before seeming curious
"Wait, Salam isnt dead, is she? She hasnt even came out to get food, and since the rooms have small bathrooms its like she never would have to go out-" kylee added, before I quickly reassured her Salam was fine.
"Guards bring her food to her door, she's just in that stage you were in when Audrey went under, it'll be fine." I said, Kylee nodding as I noticed 07 walk by, I looked over at him, calling him out and seeing him turn around, looking at me confused.
"What is it..?" He asked, adjusting his glasses as he looked at Kylee.
"Where are you going? The only place you can really go is the staff area, which Ive seen you go there alot. So tell me, Whee are you going?" I asked, giving him a stare, he scoffed, rubbing his eyes.
"They're putting a new subject in this part of the building, and its my job to take care of her." 07 replied, looking at his hands.
"You mean Audreys girl?" Kylee asked, 07 clicked his tounge and nodded, then walked off, opening the staff door and going insane as a guard watched him. I scoffed, before looking at Kylee.
"Continue working on your abilities, i'll work on the explosive." I said to Kylee, she nodded, walking down towards her room. I opened my door, walking in there and lifting up a small hatch that was covered with a white rug, and took out my supplies, starting to work on the explosive i have been for a year now.

Salams pov: I layed back on the wall, staring at the ceiling like i have been for so long. I looked at my hair, noticing it was down to the middle of my back. I started to get up to go to my bed and sleep when the lights started flickering. I looked up at the light, noticing it was making a noise aswell. I noticed a weird maybe...12 year old child teleport in, I backed up, grabbing my pillow and holding it up.
"Hello!" The girl said, smiling at me. She had  black hair, and what seemed to be burnt skin, aswell as small wings, but she was wearing oversized clothes.
"Wh- what are you?" I asked, slowly putting the pillow down and looking at her, as she looked around the room, she played with her hands as she started speaking.
"Im looking for my creator! I think her name is...fedya? Fiki? Im not sure." She said...fiki? I immediately walked closer to her, examining the girl.
"How do you know her name?" I asked her, moving my hand on the childs arm, noticing her smile turn into a grin.
"She created me with her and someone elses dna! And i hold her memories! Have you seen her?" The child asked, starting to step around, looking for a door or something.
"I- wait, if your like..her thing, then how are you so big? Theres no way your her creation, child." I said, before the child lifted up, her size changing to one of a 6 year olds. She giggled at my shocked expression.
"This is my normal size! But i like being as tall as possible! I grow as my creativity does." She said, growing back to her normal size and sitting down. I slowly grabbed the girls hands and lifted her up.
"Now, ill show you where she is, but theres bad people here, and they cant see you, so how will i take you?" I asked, the girl rubbed her eyes, yawning as she grabbed onto me and suddenly turned invisible. I lifted her up onto my back, and opened my door, walking out and towards the infirmity , noticing the girl was being super quiet, I could barely hear her breathing. I opened the infirminarys door and walked to the third curtain, opening it and walking in, Fiki still standing, but in a state of what Lianes said was a likely seizure, and Audrey still asleep. the girl hopped off my back, becoming visible as she looked at Fiki
"Whats wrong with her?" The girl asked, seeming worried, i shrugged, looking at her face.
"Not sure, shes been like this for about a year, sweetheart." I replied, before the girl forcefully grabbed fikis hands, I noticed how the girl was strong enough to even hold fikis hand, when even 02 couldnt..
"Wakey wakey!" The girl said, before Fiki fell over, gasping as she shut her eyes, and grunted. I immediately crouched down, looking at Fiki as the girl seemed unphazed.
"Fiki?!" I yelled out, gently grabbing fiki's hand as she smiled, I could see her eyes bleeding, but I was just happy she was awake.
"Finally..out of there." Fiki mumbled, before the little girl spoke up.
"Hiya there!" She exclaimed, fiki slowly opened her eyes, which were bloodshot, and looked at the girl.
"Who's this...." Fiki asked, before the girl moved over, patting fikis hand.
"Your creation! Im BD! And you created me a few months back!" The girl replied, grinning as she sat down, looking at fiki, fiki groaned, shutting her eyes.
"Good to know...ill figure you out later..." fiki replied, looking weak and pale. I then remembered I needed to tell 02 and Kylee about this young girl...and fiki..but I havent been to see them in a while..will they be mad?
"Alright, child, can you get on my back and hide? I need to go find my friends." I asked, she nodded, hopping on my back and turning invisible. Fiki slowly leaned up and I helped her stand up. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder, lesving her eyes closed, and I helped her walk out, and to my room. I opened the door and helped fiki sit on my bed. The girl hopped off my back and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at fiki curiously, but also excitedly, as if it has been her lifelong goal to meet her. I shrugged it off and started to hold the door when I heard fiki mumbling my name. I turned around, looking at her as she seemed to be struggling to move, and she was trying to reach for me. I sighed, walking back to her and sitting on the bed, feeling her grip my hands and hold them, as I could see a smile form on her face. I looked over at the young girl, who was rubbing her eyes. She started to crawl up to fiki, until fiki noticed her.
"Your..a child.." fiki mumbled, looking at her, as the girl smiled, nodding.
"Uh huh, you cloned yourself and this nice lady and made me." She said, Fiki laughing, seeming to doubt it.
"Can..you prove it?" Fiki asked, before the girl nodded, using an ability and zapping the wall. Fiki sighed, laughing.
"Maybe..you are then.." fiki replied, and the young girl crawled up next to fiki laying on her as I looked at the girl.
"Do you actually believe her?" I asked, looking at Fiki. Fiki shrugged, rubbing my hands.
"I dont know..she does look alot like the both of us...maybe shes not lying.." fiki replied, laying her head back and exhaling, as I could feel her breathing slow down.