Bubbles

Day 378.

Fikis pov:
Audreys been in a coma for about a year now. Kylees 15 now, and Salams been trying to better herself by stretching out and helping kylee after her daily tests. 02 has been in and out all the time, always trying to wake Audrey up, but it never works. Meanwhile, Ive been trying to learn my abilities, now knowing i can make balls of ice in my hands, but only for a short time.
I was at the outdoor area, sitting on the fake grass since I'd gotten more used to the area, when Salam sat sown next to me, laying her hand on my shoulder.
"You look hungry, you sure you dont need anything?" Salam asked, I nodded, grinning at her and picking at my nails.
"Yeah, all good! Its uh- part of my tests, since im still craving blood." I replied, reaching my arm and wrapping it around Salam. Salam lifted her wings up, and folded them against her back as she yawned, looking at the sun.
"I hate how we dont get to feel the sunlight but see it, since this is a glass room.." Salam said, sighing as she closed her eyes. I nodded, closing my eyes and relaxing as I tried to focus on something other than hunger, when I could regonizge kylees voice.
"Hey, can we go see Audrey again?" Kylee asked, this was maybe the 30th time this month she asked, and its day 13 of the month.. I opened my eyes, looking at Kylee as salam scoffed, opening her eyes aswell.
"Cant you find something to do?.." salam asked, reaching up and rubbing her eyes, before adding
"Im trying to spend time with my lover.." lover...her..lover? I could feel my face begin to burn, aswell as my ears.
"Well- im scared to go by myself! Please...!" Kylee bantered, Salam nodded, getting up and pulling me up with her, I scoffed, sighing.
"Fine." I said, Kylee smiling as she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside and to the infirmary, where Audrey was laying down, 02 was already there, practicing her abilities on Audrey while Salam walked behind me. I stared at Audreys unconscious body for a moment, before thinking for a moment.
"Maybe I could use the ability I used on Salam..to wake Audrey." I suggested, Kylees eyes lighting up as she nodded.
"Yes yes yes! I want mama to wake up-- ah! I mean..Audrey." Kylee said, giggling as she rubbed her forehead. 02 looked up and shrugged, before looking at a small plant on a desk, walking to it and staring at it. I felt Salam's sharp hand grab mine, her face kind of worried.
"Just-- be careful, okay?" Salam asked me, I grinned and nodded, lifting her hand up and kissing it, as Salam looked at me, smiling, her eyes slightly glowing. I let go of her hand and looked at Audrey for a moment, before lifting my hand up and closing my eyes as I could feel my hand start tingling.

Salams pov:
We watched as Fiki's hand glowed a dark color, her expression turning neutral as she seemed to be trying to focus. Kylee watched, her eyes full of excitement, as 02 watched, with a bored expression on her face. We noticed the lights start to flicker, and fiki grunt. Kylees expression dropped as she looked around.
"Whats going on?!" Kylee exclaimed, looking around. I looked at fiki, starting to grab her when 02 held her hand out infront of me, I scoffed at her, as 02 grabbed me and pushed me back.
"Shes getting there." 02 said, looking back at Fiki, but after a moment, the lights stopped flickering, and Fikis arm fell by her side. I pushed out of 02's grasp and walked over to Fiki, I reached and grabbed her arm, and saw her eyes shoot open, blood pouring from them, her eyes rolled to the back of the head..it looked like she was seizing. I started shaking her, trying to wake her up, Kylee watched this in fear, while 02 started to command
"Kylee!- go find a guard to get professor Lianes!-" 02 yelled out, running to fikis side, trying to shake her out of it aswell. Kylee darted out the room, leaving the door open as I felt tears forming as fikis arms randomly lifted up and shocked both me and 02, getting thrown back against the wall. Professor Lianes walked in with Kylee, taking out a needle and trying to get it to fiki, when fiki swung at lianes and knocked him down.
"Shes unstable, and moving on her own. I cant get her down, we'll just have to wait til she falls over or passes out." Lianes explained, getting up and dusting himself off, as we waited for a while, before Lianes sighed, seeming...worried? As he walked out, grabbing a chart and writing stuff down. As 02 went and took Kylee out the room, making sure she was okay, I sat down, staring at fiki, feeling worried.

Fikis pov:
Where..am i!? Its so...dark, whats going on?! I walked around, seeing only darkness around me, until i saw a group of bubbles, I gasped, starting to run towards them, hearing sounds of puddles splashing as i ran. I rushed off, touching one of the bubbles, and seeing the scenery change, seeing a small girl, with another boy, playing in the sand...is that girl..Audrey? Is this...a form of her memorys?.. I looked around, running around the scene, until I fell down, the darkness returning, and the bubble popping. I looked around, standing up, trying to find a way to somehow leave what i think this was..whats happened to myself what is Salam thinking? I need to get back..soon!