Decent meeting

Fikis pov: I leaned up, stretching my arms out and stretching my wings aswell, i pulled my ripped up shirt off, standing up and walking to the door, opening it and walking down the hall. I noticed my father look at me.
"Your awake? Good! We should have one of those shirts for you in a minute- so you wont have to struggle with the wings." My father said, patting my head and holding my hand, walking me down the hall and in a room, there was a weird table with a really odd xray looking thing.
"Just lay on that table. Ill let ya know when your good." My father said, letting go of me and walking out. I moved over, laying on the table and wincing as i felt really uncomfortable because of my wings. I shut my eyes, hearing things moving and beeping. After a while, my father lifted me up. Patting me on the back.
"All done. Here ya go." He said, laying a shirt on my legs. I opened my eyes, looking down at it, i picked it up, putting it on, i noticed my wings could fit through holes in the back of the shirt. I layed my wings against my back, yawning, as my father wrote down some stuff.
"Just go mess around in the cafeteria for a while, i guess." He said, i got up, running out and toward the cafeteria. Before my father yelled for me
"Wait- fedya! Forgot this!" He said, walking after me and handing me a stabilizer as he lifted my shirt up, putting a needle in my chest and inserting something in me, i flinched, but he put the needle away, and pulled the stabilizer on me. And turned a button up to 5.
"There, your abilitys shouldnt be out of control." He said, walking off. I walked in the cafeteria, looking at the blondie, who was sitting next to kylee, her head layed on the table. I walked over.
"Who is this girl? I had to tackle her a minute ago, now, who is she?" I asked, staring salam, audrey, and kylee down.
"Well, thats 02." Kylee said, sighing.
"The one that possessed you? Tortured the hell out of you??" I asked, death staring the girls hair.
"Its- cmon..shes not that bad.." salam said, sighing.
"Whatever." I replied, sitting down next to salam and grabbing her hand, but gently rubbing her thumb. She looked over at me, smiling. I nodded in reply, looking back over at the one they called 02.
"Wake up, blondie." I said, the girl lifted her head up.
"Ehh? Ah! You--" 02 exclaimed, kinda nervous.
"I believe we got off on the wrong foot." I said, holding my hand out, she zapped my hand in response, i looked at my hand, it was slightly red.
"We already know names, but i guess nice to meet you." 02 said, looking over at kylee.
"Yeah..okay." I replied. Noticing audrey, salam, and kylee were quiet.
"Why is everyone so quiet??" I asked, audrey looked over.
"Eh? Theres just not much too say at the moment." Audrey replied, I noticed she was glancing down alot, i looked down, noticing her legs were partly black..were they always like that?
"i have a question, do you all just get to hang in here all day- or what??" I asked, they were always in here, kylee shrugged, nodding slightly.
"Well, yeah. Most of us wait in here for food, or wait for the bell which means the indoor pool is open." Kylee said, looking at the ceiling
"You guys have a indoor pool???" I asked, shocked. I figured things were worse for them.
"Of course..but its for ability tests." Kylee replied, scoffing.
"Oh." I replied, lifting salams hand up and kissing her hand, she squeaked, i smiled at her, before yawning.