Small fight

Fikis pov: i pulled the girl back, trying to hold her still.
"LET ME GO!" She yelled, I scoffed, as she pushed toward the door as i was trying to pull her back.
"Just- calm down!" I said, sighing. Until i felt my bone breaking and noticed her push through and out the door. I grabbed my arm.
"Damnit!" I yelled, looking at my arm, i pushed the door open, running after the girl, who was running down the cafeteria.
"Get back here!...you little...little bitch!" I yelled, running down after her as my arm glowed green, healing itself. The girl turned back at me and i watched her hand flash red, before i got knocked back, falling and hitting my head against the door.
"What even are you trying to doo?!" I yelled, groaning.
"stop dreaming!" She yelled back, before she lifted me up in the air, gosh , how many people can have telekinesis?! I realized she was trying to choke me. I lifted my arm up slightly, noticing my hands were glowing. I glanced down at the girl. Before screaming loudly and watching alot of people cover theyre ears, i dropped down and charged, grabbing the girl and watching a red rash spreading all over her, she grunted in pain, before pulling a razor out her pocket and slicing it against my face. Where the hell did she get a razor..?! I let go of her and stepped back, putting a hand over my face, watching her heal herself. I pulled my hand off my face, noticing blood on my hand.
"Im not letting you drag me out of here without a fight." She said,  as i watched her eyes glow for a moment, before she disappeared, i turned, looking around, before i felt hands grab my neck. I immediately grabbed the hands and twisted them.she stepped back,  and punched me in the face, i shouted out, lifting her up in the air using some sort of telekinesis, and noticing her doing the same, I struggled holding her up as she was pushing against me, i noticed a ball of electricity forming in her hand, i needed to hold her still til i could knock her out, but shed knock me out if i let go of her.. i watched the ball of electricity launch at me, i tensed up, before barely feeling a zap, i looked at my hand, noticing i had absorbed it. I let go of her and quickly zapped her.
"GAH-" she yelled out, falling down, seemed to be knocked out. I opened the staff door, and pushed her through. Sighing as i shut the door.

Salams pov: i stepped back, watching the event that just happened, Kylee hugged me as i noticed audrey walk behind me and pat my back.
"That was..02, wasnt it?" I asked, kylee nodded.
"I knew something was up!" She yelled, her eyes full of curiosity.
"Is fiki okay..?" I questioned, kylee shrugged.
"She seemed like it, she kicked 02's ass, with no words, either." Kylee said, giggling.
"i dont know, its SUPER obvious shes being manipulated." Audrey added, seeming worried.
"I just hope she isnt being hurt.." i mumbled. Tearing up and wanting to be in her arms.