freaky.

Salams pov: i looked over, seeing kylee groggily walk in, yawning. I reached over, continuing to hug fiki. My mom walked in, her hair was slightly messy, she handed kylee a glass of apple juice, then walked over, offering me a glass, i stared at it, remembering something i wished i didnt. I gripped on fikis shirt and shook my head, trying to get the thoughts to go away. My mom sat the cup away, tending to kylee, i started to move, but felt myself really sore and weak, unable to move. I looked at fiki, whispering so only she could hear. "i cant move." I whispered to her as quiet as i could, she looked down at me. "Okay..want anything?" She whispered back, reaching over and wrapping her arms around me, ready to pick me up, i thought for a moment, before responding. "Food..anything thats a food." I whispered. Trying not to sound weak. Fiki nodded, picking me up and walking me to the kitchen, sitting me on a stool, she looked around and grabbed a banana, sitting down on the next stool snd peeling the banana, holding it up to my mouth, i opened my mouth slightly, and she put the banana in my mouth. I bit down on it and swallowed, then fiki pulled back the banana and sat it down on a paper towel. I felt myself fall foward, fiki reaching over and catching me, laying me down against the table, i sighed, looking up at fiki. Feeling myself lose the ability to breathe, i looked over, slightly choked, my vision blurring. Fiki lifted me up, trying to get me awake.

Fikis pov: i thought for a moment, slightly panicked. "Try shocking yourself, your ability." I said to her, she grunted, electricity appearing from her hands, i pressed her hands against herself, she was too weak, i couldnt let go of her hands without her hands falling off her chest, i noticed my hands glowing. "Not now, not now." I mumbled, i looked down, noticing salams arms get a red rash, she grunted, whining. I looked down, the rash moved to her face, i grabbed salams hands, and pressed them roughly down against my hand, it created a really big shock, i looked back at her, her chest rising and falling heavily. She seemed...okay. I sighed, the rash seemed to be on her, not going away. I rubbed salams face. She opened her eyes, looking at me. "That...hurt." She said, i sighed."im glad your alright." I said to her, picking her up snd carrying her back to the living room and laying her down, covering her with a warm blanket, and laying my head down on the couch. Staring at her.