Attempted escape

Fikis pov: i walked back to my father, who glanced at my wings.
"We need to get you one of those shirts you can have your wings through. Someone get on that, pleaseee!" My father yelled, as he moved me back to where we was before, and poked my finger, squeezing blood into a small tube. I noticed my blood was an even darker color, almost black.
"Hmm...odd. By the way, We noticed what you did to 05, we are wondering if you could help us with someone else." My father said, closing the tube full of blood and leading me to a super cold room, a tray with what looked like half a brain on it.
"This is whats left of subject 02. She accidentally exploded herself when she was frightened, her brain is still active, somehow. Id like for you to try and reverse her mistake. Could you try?" He asked, i nodded, slightly nervous. My father stepped back as i focused my thoughts for a moment as my hands glowed black. A few seconds later i managed to reverse it, i opened my eyes, falling backwards and staring up, my vision blurred and i could barely move, i heard my father gasp, as he lifted me up.
"You did it, thank you." He said, before turning and yelling.
"NEED TREATMENT STAT! 01's EYES ARE BLEEDING!" He yelled. Ruffling my hair as i felt my consciousness slipping from me.

Audreys pov:
"Shes still asleep..?" I asked, looking at salam.
"Mhm- ye-" kylee started to say, before she bit her teeth and grunted in pain. I noticed her eyes were glowing a bright white and she gripped on the table, i shook kylee gently, i noticed her head fall foward on the table for a moment, she lifted her head back up and groaned.
"What was that??" I asked, kylee looked over, her eyes back to normal.
"Something just happened to 02." Kylee replied, looking around.
"Well, what??" I asked, kylee shrugged in response. Shakily standing up and walking off and out the cafeteria. I looked over at salam, sighing.
"Just me and you, i guess." I said, rubbing my hands against salams hair. I noticed salam lift her head up slightly.
"Salam?" I asked, looking at her.
"..where are we..wheres fiki.." salam asked, i smiled.
"Dont worry about it, fikis safe." I said, glad she was back.

Fikis pov:
I woke up, i was back in my bed, my head was hurting awfully and i could barely hear anything. I sat up, rubbing my face off and leaning against the wall. I noticed my father was watching me, smiling as he rubbed ice against my head. I shut my eyes, feeling super lightheaded.
"youll feel bad for a few. Get some rest, yeah?" He asked, i layed back down, feeling my father tuck me in as i sighed, before we heard a loud buzz and loud footsteps.
"Damnit...fiki, can you go chase after her?" My father asked, i nodded, getting up and walking out, despite how dizzy i felt. I looked down the hall, and started running and yelling after her.

Audreys pov: i looked at salam, who lifted her head up, looking around.
"Why are we back here..." salam asked, nervous.
"Fiki had to, they manipulated her into it." I replied, looking at salams wings.
"Oh..i.i miss her.is she okay..." Salam said, laying her head down, i patted her head, noticing she lifted her wings over my hand.
"Id assume shes fine. Shes tough." I said, sighing. I heard kylee yelling my name as she ran infront of me.
"02's door light is on." She said, salam looked over at kylee, confused.
"Well..maybe its a malfunction." I said, looking to the side.
"It cant be! 02 got like- sucked out of my body! She was trying to resist it! Theyve done something- i know it!" Kylee yelled, salam covered her ears, slightly annoyed. Until we heard a loud bang come from the staff only area, aswell as footsteps.
"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" We heard a yell, salam and i got up, looking over at the door. We noticed the door open, and a girl with blonde hair run out, aswell as fiki, who wrapped her arms around the girl, squeezing her.
"..02?!" Salam yelled, starting to run over, kylee grabbed salams arm forcefully and made sure she was in place.
"What the hell.." i muttered, watching fiki hold her back.
"LET GO OF ME, BASTARD!" She yelled out, as fiki squeezed her. Fiki walked back, opening the door and dragging the girl back inside and slamming it.
"I cant be the only one who saw that." I said, staring at the door, i noticed salam approach the door, looking through it. Kylee walked behind her and hugged salam, pulling her back and making her sit down. Salam huffed, quite mad.
"Whatve they done to fiki! Why is she listening to them?!" Salam said, her eyes glowing.
"I think shes being manipulated." I replied, ruffling salams hair.