Weaknesses

02s pov: I noticed kylee open her eyes, stretching, she looked over at me, slightly disoriented.
"Whatre you dooinng here..." kylee asked, reaching up and rubbing her eyes.
"You cryed yourself to sleep right next to me, and i stayed." I replied, patting her head.
"Ohh...right." Kylee said, hugging her pillow.
"You know, you deserve to be free, and im gonna make sure of that." I said, forming paper and a pen in my hands and hopping down on the floor, kylee hopped off the bed, looking at the paper. I quickly drawed down a map of the place, and put the pen up to my mouth.
"We already know ways to get out, we just need ways to take down the guards." I said, looking over at kylee.
"But all of us have restraining chips in us.." kylee said, looking at me odd.
"Maybe not all of us, subject 3096 and 01 dont. I could see it in 01 that she didn't have a chip when she was able to absorb the electricity. And theyre struggling with 3096. We just need to learn their strengths and weaknesses...and maybe those two could take down the guard." I explained, kylee nodded, thinking for a moment.
"Lianes, salam...those are some of Fikis weaknesses..." kylee said, looking off to the side.
"Yeah..but what about her abilities..she must have many more." I said, looking at kylee.
"Yeah, she does, but she has no idea how to control them." Kylee replied, i thought for a minute.
"Well, as 01 figures it out, 3096 will be growing. And when the time comes we can leave. But for starters, im gonna possess 01's dreams, and try to figure out her weaknesses and strengths." I said, watching my hand turned to a glowing white for a moment, before i grunted, my hand stopped glowing, and kylee looked at me.
"Your eye- it looks like fikis!" Kylee said, curiously.
"That means it worked. Ill see her dreams whenever shes asleep. And shell be completely unaware of it." I replied, patting kylees head, she giggled, gently smacking my hand.
---

Fikis pov: I leaned over, grabbing my blanket and folding it up into squares, and sitting it down on the bed. I hopped up, turning the tv on and turning a movie on, i sat down watching the movie and trying not to think of anything. But of course, i had to start thinking of ways i was going insane.